Ruh-roh

Nobody is going to buy that whole package anytime soon. At least sell the van on its own for the quick sell.
It's pretty funny how when he got nigger rich, he immediately bought everything an entire band would need, so he'd be in complete control of everything. And it failed spectacularly. I'd bet he never netted enough to even cover the cost of the gear and the van. It also neatly explains why none of his bands lasted for more than a handful of shows. Imagine being Fake Bono and after the show Joe hands you $20 and pockets the rest for "expenses". Everyone in those bands no doubt totally despised him.

Wa4892

It's pretty funny how when he got nigger rich, he immediately bought everything an entire band would need, so he'd be in complete control of everything. And it failed spectacularly. I'd bet he never netted enough to even cover the cost of the gear and the van. It also neatly explains why none of his bands lasted for more than a handful of shows. Imagine being Fake Bono and after the show Joe hands you $20 and pockets the rest for "expenses". Everyone in those bands no doubt totally despised him.
Green Day ...... Say what you want about them, used the house PA until they were playing basketball arenas. Joe, u2 wanna be, thought he needed his own PA before he made a fucking album.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Gene being the best fake Bono of all time, of course