• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Routing out pedophile Eric Hildeman's stealth accounts: 2 simple methods!

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
Forum Clout
One day people won't sit around and listen to sickos justify pedophilia anymore. I think this next generation is a lot different than the previous ones. They'll just start murdering these people. Generation Zyklon they call them. People like Hildy might not be safe if that's true.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You think this offends me?

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if every one of you tortured animals when you were children
Yawn. Of course you would say this because you think people making jokes and tweeting silly stuff that makes a fat man respond in ridiculous ways makes us JUST LIKE serial killers!

Also, didn’t you claim were responsible for 60 acts of terrorism? Can you please list these? that a pretty serious accusation without proof to back it up. Also sounds pretty far fetched if you ask me. Is tweeting silly things an act of terrorism?

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
Yawn. Of course you would say this because you think people making jokes and tweeting silly stuff that makes a fat man respond in ridiculous ways makes us JUST LIKE serial killers!

Also, didn’t you claim were responsible for 60 acts of terrorism? Can you please list these? that a pretty serious accusation without proof to back it up. Also sounds pretty far fetched if you ask me. Is tweeting silly things an act of terrorism?
Lingah longah niggah

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Forum Clout
You're talking to a guy who puts this on a book cover and thinks it doesn't look like something found in a serial killer's dungeon. He's completely lost his marbles (and hair).
View attachment 159489
ow, the edge. I think this is what you get when a teenager gets all defiant and never grows out of it. Everyone but him is stupid and irrational, watch as he puts partial-birth abortion artwork on the cover of his surely-clever arguments! Christians, more like dumbasses who think demons live in computers, am i right? Whats that? Somebody said a no-no-word? I am outraged, better snitch on them, obsess over them, engage them for years, these insults will not stand!