• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rotting mutilated breasts GoFundMe

G

I wake up baffled that I’m living in a society where “adults” call me evil for saying the transgender movement is a lie.

It really shows just how good the jews are at absolutely brain-raping everyone and pressuring people to dismiss what’s right in front of their face. And what’s right in front of our face is mentally ill perversion.

If Jews can make you lie about men being able to ”transform” into “women”, what else can they get you to play along with, fruitcake? I think we need war. I really think this.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
IMG_7021.jpeg

You chopped off those beefers, thereby destroying the majority of your value as a human being. You incredibly stupid, gullible bitch. You get what you fucking deserve.

What do you want to bet that the car payment she needs help making isn’t $100 a month over 36 months for a nice, reliable, 2007 Toyota or Honda? People like this pay MSRP for a new car that immediately depreciates such that they are forever upside down in it, and then say the consequences of their actions are the fault of boomers, capitalism, oppression, racism, sexism, and rich cishet wh*te men with surnames like Fink and Goldberg.

Last edited:

LoomisBuckby

He stinks and I don't like him
Forum Clout
aRfYxCn.png

This broad knew it was going to be a high risk surgery, still went through with it, and is now complaining about how bad the complications have been. I'm convinced these sickos want their surgeries to go horribly. Look at how much money and attention she's going to get for intentionally making a bad decision. Is this why trannies are supposedly "brave"?
And I do just love the end note about demanding the service, care, and money, but none of the socialization. Really the icing on the cake. Just gimme my presents already!! No I don't want to spend time with you GOSH!!!!

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
I also hate assigned "whatever" at birth. Fuck you, you were born male or female, it's that easy. I refuse to use vernacular that gives these sick people agency
Exactly. Ever attended a birth? The doctor doesn’t assign anything. He or she observes and documents the existing sex. Usually they observe it before the baby’s even born, on the ultrasound.