• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ron and Fez Appreciation thread

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout

This is Ron and Ron, they would get wrong number calls to their radio show, and fuck with the callers

This one is genius

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout

This is a nine hour video but it's one of my favorites. Fez loses a series of football bets to Elfish, a perpetually drunk hayseed who was a long time caller of the show. Eventually Fez has to fly with Elfish to Graceland and every part of the trip that could go wrong, did go wrong. It's a great vid to have in the background while you're working on something else, there's also some footage of Fez/Elfish getting their faces painted blue.

There were a lot of great R&F producers but Billy Staples has always been my favorite. This clip takes place right after his divorce and is back when R&F was on at night. Billy gets shitfaced on the show and Ron invites a gravelly-voiced shrew in for a date night. A fucking trainwreck ensues due to Ronnie B egging things on. A great quote from Billy about marriage is at 57:50.

The elfish saga is so fucking funny

reminds me of this one

Billy Staples convinces Jim Norton to let him do a guest spot, Ron and Fez torture him about it

G

They were hacks. It's not hard to hear the bbbbbboys do radio gold all morning and then do the same thing at noon.

E-lo and Hugh panero were being typical corporate scumbags and not addressing the blatant theft. Fez is a little fuckin snitch.

I was talkin to the guys on wackbag, and yea a lot of you need to dig deep down and see where your loyalties lie.

RAMOOOOOOOOOOONE, ALL THESE CLOSET FAIRIES WANT TO SUCK FEZ'S TINY DEAD COCK

G

They were hacks. It's not hard to hear the bbbbbboys do radio gold all morning and then do the same thing at noon.

E-lo and Hugh panero were being typical corporate scumbags and not addressing the blatant theft. Fez is a little fuckin snitch.

I was talkin to the guys on wackbag, and yea a lot of you need to dig deep down and see where your loyalties lie.

RAMOOOOOOOOOOONE, ALL THESE CLOSET FAIRIES WANT TO SUCK FEZ'S TINY DEAD COCK

1649785996431.jpeg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Always hated how Ron would patronize women. Having boring cunts like HTG and Molly interrupt the show with their babble. Great show though.
Those Ron & Fez message board regulars where the absolute worst, almost ruined some shows for me, they really thought they where the ones people would listen to the show for, nobody cares about those boring fucks

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
Those Ron & Fez message board regulars where the absolute worst, almost ruined some shows for me, they really thought they where the ones people would listen to the show for, nobody cares about those boring fucks
It was funny how that backfired on Fred from Brooklyn. I remember him almost crying on the air because people went on his son's Facebook and called him a "faggot."

DMAN

NOW YAW MESSIN WITH A SON OF A BITCH!!!
Forum Clout
Imo they have always lived in obscurity, Ron and Fez is as alt as the velvet underground or any other thing cool heroin addicts are into

It’s hard to get into because its very nebulous

I don’t think it needs animation as much as it needs an easily accessible archive and someone putting it on pandora and places like that

The archive is already out there. It's accessible and they're all over youtube. But nobody has any reason to check out a shock jock radio show called "guy & guy" from the 1990s.

You ain't getting the normies by just putting the content itself up. That's not an entry point.
You need a cartoon or one of those wacky video edits. That's how the unfunny cum town podcast broke through.
It's also how O&A continues to generate new 'fans' (videoanda, douche chill theater, etc.)