Rome sucks dick. Literally the worst place I've ever been to in my entire life.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
I've been to Rome as well a couple of years ago. It has gone to shit for sure. When you walk around the city center most of the buildings are fucking ruins if you can believe that.
Either reconstruct your shitty courthouses or tear them down and built something new like malls or at least a few parking lots. The irony is that the city has so many slaves living in it, but almost nobody is working a job, let alone construction.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
It almost made me stop believing in God.

Niggers everywhere trying to scam you, graffiti, shitty overpriced food.

The anger and alcohol meant I literally started threatening these pieces of shit giving me roses. "I'm not even with a woman you fucking brown cunt. I'll slice your fucking throat open." They can't understand English or id probably be arrested.

Spanish steps are literally just some faggot stairs. How are these a tourist attraction? Colleseum was fucking shit.

Some fucking French faggot guard kept trying to stop me from entering the Vatican. Literally grabbed me by the arms.

What else... Man it was just so shit. Oh wait! Someone walked into my fucking motel room and when I told the reception he didn't believe me! He fucking said it didn't happen. Lmao what the fuck.

Why the fuck doesn't the pope clean that shit hole up? Fuck.
You should’ve gone to Florence, child, or Puglia. I’m sorry you’re so stupid. Siena is also very nice, stlaker. But you’ll never get to see it, because you’re going to prison.

But for real, what were you expecting? Every capital city is going to suck.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I've never been to Rome, I traveled through the north and have been to Brindisi. I feel the same way with Athens, when I took my wife we literally walked over heroin addicts. I couldn't wait to get out of the city
Come to think of it, I hate most cities.