Rome sucks dick. Literally the worst place I've ever been to in my entire life.

G

It almost made me stop believing in God.

Niggers everywhere trying to scam you, graffiti, shitty overpriced food.

The anger and alcohol meant I literally started threatening these pieces of shit giving me roses. "I'm not even with a woman you fucking brown cunt. I'll slice your fucking throat open." They can't understand English or id probably be arrested.

Spanish steps are literally just some faggot stairs. How are these a tourist attraction? Colleseum was fucking shit.

Some fucking French faggot guard kept trying to stop me from entering the Vatican. Literally grabbed me by the arms.

What else... Man it was just so shit. Oh wait! Someone walked into my fucking motel room and when I told the reception he didn't believe me! He fucking said it didn't happen. Lmao what the fuck.

Why the fuck doesn't the pope clean that shit hole up? Fuck.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]a8c5wmeOL9o[/MEDIA]
I fucked a Brazilian chick too... 19 years old and VERY horny. 24 year old ukraine chick I didn't fuck, but I did cum on her face and finger her.

All this degenerate sex and traveling has created a paradigm shift for me. World feels different.

I remember when I was younger some fucking fat loser was bragging about how he was dating a woman and didn't even know her name. I didn't believe him. But I can honestly say I don't know the names of 90% of the women I've fucked this year, and I'm definitely in double digits now.

I also lie about my name and age and job etc to them. Fuck them. I felt bad and nervous about that at first but I'm never seeing them again.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I fucked a Brazilian chick too... 19 years old and VERY horny. 24 year old ukraine chick I didn't fuck, but I did cum on her face and finger her.

All this degenerate sex and traveling has created a paradigm shift for me. World feels different.

I remember when I was younger some fucking fat loser was bragging about how he was dating a woman and didn't even know her name. I didn't believe him. But I can honestly say I don't know the names of 90% of the women I've fucked this year, and I'm definitely in double digits now.

I also lie about my name and age and job etc to them. Fuck them. I felt bad and nervous about that at first but I'm never seeing them again.
Lol, i missed your crazy ass.

Are you ever coming to The Netherlands?

Lots of VERY horny "chicks" over here.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
I love Torquie like a retarded brother, but his fascination with Asians freaks me the fuck out, no Chinks from the 90's allowed in The Alliance.
But what about Team Lucy Lovers?

1678322615804.png

G

Lol, i missed your crazy ass.

Are you ever coming to The Netherlands?

Lots of VERY horny "chicks" over here.
I met 2 guys from the Netherlands in Sweden. Partied with them for a while. I was drunk and asked if they were patreeky and shutyourcakehorn. One was taller and bald and the other was only my height 5'11"ish and more fuckable in a twinky model way.