• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rogan flew too close to the sun (he’s walked back his RFK Jr comments already)

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Really unbothered but had to ignore me because me calling a faggot hurt his fee fees. Unbothered but has to reply with a paragraph everytime someone calls him a fucking unfunny loser. Unbothered but nuked his account in a paranoid haze after pretending to be a jannie and DMing other users about crimes he was involved with and potentially helped commit (would really love for a LEO to look into this).

Forum Clout
I can't tell which is gayer, Rogan or the MAGA snowflakes. We live in the gayest timeline since ancient Greece.

An era of intense, mind-bending faggotry, coming from all directions at all times. It's relentless. In any other time in history, Joe Rogan would have around the same level of fame and respect as the guy who played Horschak on Welcome Back Kotter, but here in 2024, he carries vast faggoty influence over an army of queer retards. Our once great nation is shrouded in shame.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
An era of intense, mind-bending faggotry, coming from all directions at all times. It's relentless. In any other time in history, Joe Rogan would have around the same level of fame and respect as the guy who played Horschak on Welcome Back Kotter, but here in 2024, he carries vast faggoty influence over an army of queer retards. Our once great nation is shrouded in shame.
Joe Rogan makes Scott Baio look like Marlon Brando.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
-Rogan says “Yeah man that RFK is honest”
-Twitter retards like Catturd freak out and call him a gay pussy and a traitor for abandoning Trump
-Rogan has to do damage control and say it wasn’t an endorsement and he loves Trump, refers to Dave Smith for the informed political takes
-Trump posts this
-Dave Smith defends Rogan and RFK etc

What is going on man
CHILD , Joe Rogan gay

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
trump almost got assassinated, got the jew zuckerberg himself to say he's "badass" and had a slew of MSM news stories for the first time covering him that weren't completely negative. and trump and his team still fuck it up. now by acting like lunatics over rogan and rittenhause. the absolute cope from retard shills like catturd is hilarious. they think it's 2016 again, but forget how wide and encompassing that moment was (lightning in a bottle really) and ignore how insulated they are right now.

that dumb faggot cernovich is on twitter spamming about Tim Walz "stolen valor" as if everyone is a joe cumia brained dumbass that gives a fuck at all. MUH CORONADO MARINE BARS WHERE A ZOGBOT WOULD GIVE YOU DA BUSINESS! would they? who gives a shit. @NortheastPhilly works under a Mexican foreman installing shingles when he's 30 and nigger Jim is a mental patient.

Forum Clout
If I had Rogan money you couldn't tell me motherfuckin SHIT.
He should triple down on whatever stance he has, because no matter what these fatherless young men will listen to and defend anything he says.
It's different because he thinks MAGA is really cool and wants to fit in with them. Even if he's technically their "superior" in cash and fame, that's who he wants to pal around with, so them believing him to be a faggot is even worse then a traditional cancellation.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
It's different because he thinks MAGA is really cool and wants to fit in with them. Even if he's technically their "superior" in cash and fame, that's who he wants to pal around with, so them believing him to be a faggot is even worse then a traditional cancellation.
If that's really true then he's dumber than I thought, and I already believed Joe Rogan was legit retarded.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
trump almost got assassinated, got the jew zuckerberg himself to say he's "badass" and had a slew of MSM news stories for the first time covering him that weren't completely negative. and trump and his team still fuck it up. now by acting like lunatics over rogan and rittenhause. the absolute cope from retard shills like catturd is hilarious. they think it's 2016 again, but forget how wide and encompassing that moment was (lightning in a bottle really) and ignore how insulated they are right now.

that dumb faggot cernovich is on twitter spamming about Tim Walz "stolen valor" as if everyone is a joe cumia brained dumbass that gives a fuck at all. MUH CORONADO MARINE BARS WHERE A ZOGBOT WOULD GIVE YOU DA BUSINESS! would they? who gives a shit. @NortheastPhilly works under a Mexican foreman installing shingles when he's 30 and nigger Jim is a mental patient.
Im a union electrician

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

Nigger Jim is an American folk hero.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout

You're alright, rhino clit. Oh it's not her.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Not to add the Republican candidate is a certified draft dodger. Not that I think theres anything wrong with that, I would do that shit too, but it IS rich. This ain’t 2004 where you have two guys who at least served.

Trump is being a fucking retard and he’s not going to win this year. He simply does not know how to run against Kamala Harris despite it being a relatively easy task. His running mates no better. Awful ticket

Forum Clout
If Rogan's brain wasn't rotted out by roids and PreP he would realize that once you diss the cult that's it, you're done. Him trying to walk it back and apologize to the trumpanzees only digs the hole deeper.

If trump didn't have dementia he would spin Rogan's compliment to RFK with a sassy diss: "Look, we're both great candidates, but I survived an assassination, something that RFK has a family history of not doing so well on. If that was him on the podium he'd be dead. That's just how things are, those Kennedys are bullet magents and can't survive hitmen. You all know I can. Maybe when the stakes are lower he can be president".