• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rogan flew too close to the sun (he’s walked back his RFK Jr comments already)

Forum Clout
IMG_5753.jpeg
I might considering becoming a UFC guy if this ever were to happen.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
-Rogan says “Yeah man that RFK is honest”
-Twitter retards like Catturd freak out and call him a gay pussy and a traitor for abandoning Trump
-Rogan has to do damage control and say it wasn’t an endorsement and he loves Trump, refers to Dave Smith for the informed political takes
-Trump posts this
-Dave Smith defends Rogan and RFK etc

What is going on man

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
@Wigger any comment on the obvious tranny demon Trump lovers coming out and supporting RFK in the same week? (Rittenhouse, then Rogan, then Tim Pool)

What is going on?
Makes me think there's a civil disagreement in the backrooms over how to respond to that hilariously fake assassination attempt. No other explanation. The shooting and Biden subsequently stepping down fucked over Trump more than it helped him. (The people you listed are all controlled assets of the deep state).

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
Makes me think there's a civil disagreement in the backrooms over how to respond to that hilariously fake assassination attempt. No other explanation. The shooting and Biden subsequently stepping down fucked over Trump more than it helped him. (The people you listed are all controlled assets of the deep state).

You're going to regret ever coming here.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
-Rogan says “Yeah man that RFK is honest”
-Twitter retards like Catturd freak out and call him a gay pussy and a traitor for abandoning Trump
-Rogan has to do damage control and say it wasn’t an endorsement and he loves Trump, refers to Dave Smith for the informed political takes
-Trump posts this
-Dave Smith defends Rogan and RFK etc

What is going on man
Who cares what any of these retards think is the better question. Catturd needs to fuck off and die along with all his boomer followers.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
You're going to regret ever coming here.
I'm your Prometheus, stupid...My shining light to "your thing" singlehandedly demonstrated to you how trifling and small it is. You will continue patposting, but out of compulsion and rebellion now, no longer out of fun, hehe.

I.
own.
you.

Careful when clicking my links next time.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
I'm your Prometheus, stupid...My shining light to "your thing" singlehandedly demonstrated to you how trifling and small it is. You will continue patposting, but out of compulsion and rebellion now, no longer out of fun, hehe.

I.
own.
you.

I've never clicked your links stupid.
Never been to your discord.
Never been to your website.
Never clicked anything you've ever posted.

I have gypsies in your Discord. They tell me it's about 6 people gossiping like women. Not a lot of doxxing going on.

1000001745.jpg

Your mother.
Owns.
Your low-income residence.

Forum Clout

I.
own.
you.

You are aware of what happened to Prometheus after he gave man the knowledge of fire?

I can't imagine you want to be nailed to a Caucasus mountain where your liver is eaten by eagles for eternity.

Nice Titan to pick, stupid.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
If you can't understand this is fun for me that's not my problem.
Why cant it be fun for us too you fucking self absorbed boring faggot. Holy shit. You’re just a fucking bother. Your try hard “I have something coming…don’t sleep tonight” is beyond fucking cringe and just makes you look like an even BIGGER loser than you already are. You’re in a one sided war against a man with his fingers in his ears and every spectator is begging you to shut the fuck up.
You and Sue and Mustard telling me to stop just seasons my ribs while Boq's retarded replies shatter them.
Actually delusional. You are a drug addicted sasster. How do you even find the time to post between hour long goon sessions and picking “crack crumbs” (dust bunnies and dog hair) out of your carpet.
It's not my job to show you a good time.
You’re on a comedy forum you “honor” master Po level fucking retard. BE. MORE. FUNNY. (That’s an O&A reference, Patposting mongoloid.)