• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rock n roll niki

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Nobody gives a fuck that you listen to vinyl on your ol' record player. Not even gonna name the album, or say shes excited to listen to it, it's just "cant wait to put this VINYL on MY OLD RECORD PLAYER". Vinyl collectors are the worst and the ones who arent super autistic about their collection are my new litmus test for vapid consumerist idiots. If its not rare and collectible, or was recorded digitally in the last 20 years then there's a good chance it doesn't need to be in your record collection, let alone posted about on social media like owning it is any kind of accomplishment.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Whatever happens to these dumb bitches will be 100% their fault
Screenshot-20230920-102359-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20230919-153823-Chrome.jpg
Coupla kikess scissor sisters.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Is she trying to emulate Mama Raven?View attachment 152691
This is one of the most humiliating lies he's ever told. She just saw the "mash" pit somewhere and then decided to join in? She decided to stare at people and elbow them? Who walked her out? Out of the mash pit? Why was she at the front of a Slipknot show?

This is a little kid type of lie.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
Nobody gives a fuck that you listen to vinyl on your ol' record player. Not even gonna name the album, or say shes excited to listen to it, it's just "cant wait to put this VINYL on MY OLD RECORD PLAYER". Vinyl collectors are the worst and the ones who arent super autistic about their collection are my new litmus test for vapid consumerist idiots. If its not rare and collectible, or was recorded digitally in the last 20 years then there's a good chance it doesn't need to be in your record collection, let alone posted about on social media like owning it is any kind of accomplishment.
1695325881832.jpeg

That said, I own like 10 records I keep as wall decor in my drum studio. They do look cool. Old jazz records. When I wanna listen to them, I pull em up on YouTube, lol.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
This is one of the most humiliating lies he's ever told. She just saw the "mash" pit somewhere and then decided to join in? She decided to stare at people and elbow them? Who walked her out? Out of the mash pit? Why was she at the front of a Slipknot show?

This is a little kid type of lie.
He’s very stupid and very fat.