Rock n Roll faggot thread

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
175826166-d0c8d45b-6c39-4f37-aa42-ff3026f0205f.png

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
No you won't you fucking faggot. Everything with this guy is just faux outrage whenever a political issue is in the news. Go listen to hm actually try and talk about politics and he's a fucking moron
Who would have thought a band that wrote songs about doing meth & jacking off would have shit for brains while trying to pander to "current thing".

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
No you won't you fucking faggot. Everything with this guy is just faux outrage whenever a political issue is in the news. Go listen to hm actually try and talk about politics and he's a fucking moron
I think he claimed he was moving out of the country when Bush was re-elected in 2004, again in 2016, and now again in 2022. It’s just like all the actors they claim they will move to Canada when the person they voted for doesn’t win. Nobody is going anywhere. I think the only “famous” (sort of) person to actually move to different country over an election was Evil Jared of the Bloodhound Gang.

G

When I was in college, one of my roommates I had one year would have people over on Sunday nights and they'd watch reruns of his shitty dating show. It was some of the gayest shit I've ever seen. Both the show and the fact college kids would waste nights watching a dating show that wasn't even on anymore.
I remember it...it was running the same time "Flavor of love" was, or right after. Same production staff and set for both for sure.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
That’s true but I look at someone like Billy Joel who hasn’t put out new music since the early 90s because to him there’s no point. He knows the people paying to see him want to hear the songs they love. I don’t mind if an older group that wants to play 1-2 songs from a new album (good time to get a beer or go to the bathroom) but to purposely do 6 or more songs from a new album that will be forgotten in a year is a real FU to the fans. They would rather hear a deep cut over something new.
Yup. They have the right to play whatever they want but the fans can also refuse to go to their concerts. That's why all these band's ass sucks try to act like your not a "real fan (maaaaan)" if you don't want to hear their new dogshit