RoboCop vs Terminator (1993)

G

He was BROOOOOOOODING and I forget what he was so upset with DL to being with. He also did the same thing with Chris Hardwick because of him not airing a podcast he was on until after his show he plugged has already past.
DL bowed out at the last minute I think and baby boy took it personally. Then he took a huge Swedish Thor cock but that’s sorta beside the point.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
The RoboCop judge dredd crossovers were where it's at
They didn’t exist, but they should have. Batman and Judge Dredd crossovers were a thing though. You might have just confused them, Brotherman. Judge Dredd vs Aliens was also good from what I remember. The first Batman vs Predator series was really good. Superman vs Aliens was also a real good series.

WWAWD Final Fight 1-3 for Super Nintendo?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
They didn’t exist, but they should have. Batman and Judge Dredd crossovers were a thing though. You might have just confused them, Brotherman. Judge Dredd vs Aliens was also good from what I remember. The first Batman vs Predator series was really good. Superman vs Aliens was also a real good series.

WWAWD Final Fight 1-3 for Super Nintendo?
Decent ports but obviously the superior version is the arcade or MVS version. WWAWD Metal Slugs and Neo Turf Masters?

ON DA GWEEEN!

Last edited:

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Decent ports but obviously the superior version is the arcade or MVS version. WWAWD Metal Slugs and Neo Turf Masters?
Final Fight 2 & 3 were strictly made for the SNES, they should have had arcade units.

Metal Slug is a fantastic series. Neo Turf Masters is a good game. SNK usually made good games.

WWAWD 3 Count Bout and Saturday Night Slammasters?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Final Fight 2 & 3 were strictly made for the SNES, they should have had arcade units.

Metal Slug is a fantastic series. Neo Turf Masters is a good game. SNK usually made good games.

WWAWD 3 Count Bout and Saturday Night Slammasters?
GOD DAMMIT I got it mixed up with Fatal Fury. Fucking might as well change my name to heating up over here.