RoboCop vs Terminator (1993)

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt

This old school jam was nuts. Props to whoever thought this up. Dead or alive... I’ll be back!

That’s the two catchphrases combined. I guess. I’m sorry.

Dark Horse Comics had the licenses at the time and created the comic miniseries, which is also how Aliens vs Predator was done. The game is pretty close to the comic from what I remember. Dark Horse’s early Terminator were good, as were their Robocop series. They also did Aliens vs Predator vs Terminator, but it was a mediocre series. Superman vs Terminator was good shit though.

A lot of VS. or team up games back in the day. You had Double Dragon and TMNT
Double Dragon and Battletoads, brotherman.

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Dark Horse Comics had the licenses at the time and created the comic miniseries, which is also how Aliens vs Predator was done. The game is pretty close to the comic from what I remember. Dark Horse’s early Terminator were good, as were their Robocops series. They also did Aliens vs Predator vs Terminator, but it was a mediocre series. Superman vs Terminator was good shit though.

Oh fuck me you're right. Heating up right now. My only excuse is both are green

G

Dark Horse Comics had the licenses at the time and created the comic miniseries, which is also how Aliens vs Predator was done. The game is pretty close to the comic from what I remember. Dark Horse’s early Terminator were good, as were their Robocops series. They also did Aliens vs Predator vs Terminator, but it was a mediocre series. Superman vs Terminator was good shit though.

Fawk! That battletoad level with the vehicle

G

[BOC][/BOC]
A lot of VS. or team up games back in the day. You had Double Dragon and TMNT, Robocop vs. Terminator, Alien vs. Predator, Marvel vs. Capcom, X-Men vs. Street Fighter. What are some of them other games? Interplay made some great games I enjoyed Clayfighter.
Alien Vs. Predator was the best arcade game I ever played. My little brother was a savant comic store player who routinely beat older players and we totally slaughtered that game without wasting a fortune. Pops plunks down the money for the console and complete shit.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Even the action 52 games?
He only did the licensed games. Also I'm pretty sure that one is impossible to beat because of bugs. Here is the playlist he did them all live on stream too. I used to fall asleep watching them. that pool game is fawkin brutal took him over 25 hours to beat it and it's not a long game at all just completely bullshit randomness.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I used to have an issue of the Dark Horse Robocop vs Terminator comic book. I think it was issue 4/4. Some chick that oddly enough looks a lot like the one in that Dark Fate movie teams up with Murphy in the Skynet future to fight the Terminator army. Pretty good art. If I find I'll update this with pics.

Alien Vs. Predator was the best arcade game I ever played. My little brother was a savant comic store player who routinely beat older players and we totally slaughtered that game without wasting a fortune. Pops plunks down the money for the console and complete shit.
The 4-player Dungeons & Dragons game was a jam too, but I think AvP narrowly beats it for sheer fun.

HeyItsVos

I used to have an issue of the Dark Horse Robocop vs Terminator comic book. I think it was issue 4/4. Some chick that oddly enough looks a lot like the one in that Dark Fate movie teams up with Murphy in the Skynet future to fight the Terminator army. Pretty good art. If I find I'll update this with pics.

The 4-player Dungeons & Dragons game was a jam too, but I think AvP narrowly beats it for sheer fun.
Those D&D arcade games were great because there were branching paths and different stories so there was some replayibility. They would also have a story about your character at the end. I remember that the sword I wielded was named after me and became a legendary artifact.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

The RoboCop judge dredd crossovers were where it's at

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
This ain’t your show!
Alright go ahead and make this thread last talking just about Robocop vs Terminator.
1664897090379.png

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
w63ng8uvidr01.gif

That was such a weird show even by worm standards considering this was how he usually looked when conducting an interview.
He was BROOOOOOOODING and I forget what he was so upset with DL to being with. He also did the same thing with Chris Hardwick because of him not airing a podcast he was on until after his show he plugged has already past.