• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Forum Clout
Someone was living the life on vacation in Mexico last year. This wasn't a work trip. Just two lesbians partying in tourist traps, eatin' lasagna.

SmartSelect_20240324-015219_X.jpg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I completely forgot about this. What a fucking jack off. I want to assume it’s a joke but he’s a fat lazy fuck so it’s probably true.

I bet her landlord was rock hard when they agreed to overpay for that dump of an income property. He went from being 100% responsible for a 100+ year old home next to a section 8 complex to just a subprime lender because no one else would finance them.

Then on top of that, he didn’t even need to move his shit out. Just sign the papers and be done until they start missing payments.

You love to see it

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
I wouldn't wish knowing someone with Narcissistic Personality Disorder on anyone. Except him. He deserves to have someone exactly like him torment him for eternity.
This is why I used to feel bad for Niki. It's very easy for a rapidly aging, fairly frumpy midwestern dolt with a bankruptcy to her name to get wrapped up in the orbit of a diagnosable NPD guy. Happened to his first, better wife too, but she was young and slutty enough to get a second, better husband to pull her away from Patrick's gravitational pull (he's fat).

Now, I still think he lies to her alot about things and manipulates her... But she's clearly full on complicit and supportive of his actions. In the way "But the charismatic cult leader made me do it!" doesnt work to absolve guilt, "I'm lonely and dumb and in a mentally unhealthy relationship with a NPD bullshitter" doesn't get ol thick Nik off the hook.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat is oinking about Qualified Immunity today. He's either seething his case has no merit or is deluding himself into thinking his case will be the one to end it.
View attachment 189835
View attachment 189836
Its Pats new buzzword. Im sure its brought up at every turn when he talks to his lawyers and pat thinks he can bullshit his way around it. Deep down pat knows this will be the "satisfy krinsky" of this doomed lawsuit.