Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Screenshot-from-2024-06-14-21-22-11.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
When you post these you gotta dumb it down for absolute retards like me
The case is getting dismissed unless pat and niki can give a good reason why within 21 days?
Ok keep in my mind i’m saying this but i think what its saying is:

The defense is moving to dismiss. They are ordered to submit their “claim” by August 1st. After that Patrick will have 21 days to basically counter the claim. After that the defense has 14 days after Patricks response to respond to his counterclaim

after that idk what happens

Professor Rape

46 72 69 6E 6B 20 72 75 6C 65 73 21

The defense is moving to dismiss. They are ordered to submit their “claim” by August 1st. After that Patrick will have 21 days to basically counter the claim. After that the defense has 14 days after Patricks response to respond to his counterclaim

Pat's response will probably just be "Nooo child" and it's thrown out.

edit -- this was a KF level joke, I'm sorry

Ashcroft

The Untrollable Paul R. Nelsonn - Seethe.
Pat's response will probably just be "Nooo child" and it's thrown out.

edit -- this was a KF level joke, I'm sorry

No I think you're pretty spot on.

Now I may be in the minority here, but this would be one of the worst case scenarios for us. We don't want it summarily dismissed before Rick has the chance to humiliate himself.
And Rick can't pay for court fees if there aren't any.

We want this to go to trial, and we want a jury (per Rick's demands), and we want it televised.

Now I may be in the minority here, but this would be one of the worst case scenarios for us. We don't want it summarily dismissed before Rick has the chance to humiliate himself.

We want this to go to trial, and we want a jury (per Rick's demands), and we want it televised.
There was very little chance this was going to trial. The good news is doesn't look like an easy settlement is the cards for the fat faggot.

Ashcroft

There was very little chance this was going to trial. The good news is doesn't look like an easy settlement is the cards for the fat faggot.

The silver lining here is that every time the defense files a document, Rick's legal team has to file a corresponding reply. Which eats up money.

And I do hope the fact the defendants seem to be filing everything separately (17 motions lol), means Rick's lawyers have to file 17 corresponding replies in kind.

Rick didn't realize adding 17 names to the suit was just a multiplier for his court fees when this whole thing was eventually thrown in the bin. LOL.

The silver lining here is that every time the defense files a document, Rick's legal team has to file a corresponding reply. Which eats up money.

And I do hope the fact the defendants seem to be filing everything separately (17 motions lol), means Rick's lawyers have to file 17 corresponding replies in kind.

Rick didn't realize adding 17 names to the suit was just a multiplier for his court fees when this whole thing was eventually thrown in the bin. LOL.
Pat is aggressively stupid.

Ashcroft

thank good Patrick won’t be seeing Annabelle for Father’s Day. I’m sure he wouldn’t be pleasant to be around after this news.

Father's Day is a gay holiday anyway. Men don't want to be around their family on their one day to enjoy themselves.

My sisters came up from down south for Mothers Day and we took her to the Palms. Fathers Day, I'm getting him ice cream and asking if he wants a new fishing rod.

For Rick, it's just a day to remember his failures.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.

Yep.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Qualified immunity is the big one. A jury essentially adjudicates what the facts are. The case can be dismissed if the judge rules, "even if all the facts are true, you lose anyway". Then theres nothing for the court to do. The state has to submit a motion to dismiss claiming that.

If it gets a little further in the process then they can Submit an msj (motion for summary judgment) , which essentially says the same thing. An msj is more stating after discovery "there are no facts in dispute here". In that case the judge can rule on the law as there's nothing for a jury to do.
When you post these you gotta dumb it down for absolute retards like me
The case is getting dismissed unless pat and niki can give a good reason why within 21 days?

going just by the notice posted. It's probably what I mentioned a while back. Juries essentially determine what the facts of the case are ( in rare circumstances they decide sentencing like in capital crimes). While the judge determines the procedures, laws and statutes are applies and followed.

So the defense is likely saying that nik and Rick don't have shit.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits

Can...can we start him a legal fund?