• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

robertmewler apology

G

mews please can we be friends again?

when i sent pictures of penis it was just a bit, like in opal and anthony show

sorry if it offended you.... it like WWE.... not who i really am

thank you and btw if you ever have to talk about any problems you have like your husband is being mean, i am there for you, just message me, thank you!
Nice to see you finally being the bigger man, Mr. Mullen. I apologize myself for all the times I said that your head size inspired phrenology.

G

Insomnia and depression, it’s 10 am over here🥹
You just gave your position away, little one. Drones from Pat’s provided by a professional organization he’s a part of will now assess your location. Try getting some sleep now, atalker.

He calls others out for not contributing. Nigga, let people post what they want, it’s not a competition.
having 'ribs' is good enough, & some people even see that as a competition. I just contribute when I'm feeling it, & it'll be a hit or miss.

Despite that, I do appreciate people who go above & beyond for extra content... but I've never seen or heard Josiah acting the 'the big I am' despite being his work being tiers above a podcast