• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

robertmewler apology

G

mews please can we be friends again?

when i sent pictures of penis it was just a bit, like in opal and anthony show

sorry if it offended you.... it like WWE.... not who i really am

thank you and btw if you ever have to talk about any problems you have like your husband is being mean, i am there for you, just message me, thank you!

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Did that faggot ever post anything funny? Or did he get by by making the same tiring, yet safe references like "I'm so sorry, Paul" (etc) and secretly blended in?
His entire “bit” was that he used his real name, and texted pat with his real name. Everyone who claims to remember him being “funny”, has never once produced an example of him being funny. Regardless, he knows what good bits are.

There’s also another revisionism going on. People are claiming he was a mastermind of apostlegate. For some reason I don’t remember hearing Dan’s voice in it. Maybe he was apart of the above secret forum I was, but at the same time, Seth Simons included my comments in his article. Yet, I didn’t contribute enough to be considered a “contributor”.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
That picture makes me laugh every time. It's like a pig looking up when you call it 🐷.

ezgif-1-e994bc5f62 (1).jpg
Ya bud??
(Sorey Dan)

G

His entire “bit” was that he used his real name, and texted pat with his real name. Everyone who claims to remember him being “funny”, has never once produced an example of him being funny. Regardless, he knows what good bits are.

There’s also another revisionism going on. People are claiming he was a mastermind of apostlegate. For some reason I don’t remember hearing Dan’s voice in it. Maybe he was apart of the above secret forum I was, but at the same time, Seth Simons included my comments in his article. Yet, I didn’t contribute enough to be considered a “contributor”.
All he did was help make posts in the secret forum to make it look like canyon and rahul were real (via screenshots). Josiah revealed that he actually almost ruined apostlegate by spilling the beans on the cumtown forum right after the 1st phone call. He's a fucking literal retard.

G

Personally i don’t care what anyone contributes to the Forms. If you make me laugh and you don’t take yourself too seriously, i like you.

But what bothers me about Dan is his arrogance. He calls others out for not contributing. Nigga, let people post what they want, it’s not a competition. At least, not for me. I’m rambling, i need some sleep.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Personally i don’t care what anyone contributes to the Forms. If you make me laugh and you don’t take yourself too seriously, i like you.

But what bothers me about Dan is his arrogance. He calls others out for not contributing. Nigga, let people post what they want, it’s not a competition. At least, not for me. I’m rambling, i need some sleep.
That’s the point. I even called out SE on the idea of “contributing”. It’s a loosely defined term. Making faggots laugh isn’t “contributing”? Then I should delete all my short stories, the roast of Dan Mullen, and just recently, my finding of Ricks teenis. I apparently don’t “contribute”. It’s retarded. By the same logic, @Snake never contributed to anything.

G

That’s the point. I even called out SE on the idea of “contributing”. It’s a loosely defined term. Making faggots laugh isn’t “contributing”? Then I should delete all my short stories, the roast of Dan Mullen, and just recently, my finding of Ricks teenis. I apparently don’t “contribute”. It’s retarded. By the same logic, @Snake never contributed to anything.

It’s because faggots take this place and themselves way too seriously.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.

How are you still up!?

Screenshot_20221025-114627_Instagram.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt