Robert Mewler vs Captain Kamala

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
Mew's not a fighter, she's a tradwife that silently waits in the corner until her abuser calms down.

I mean you got Torquie shitting on you all the time while legit asking the forum how to talk to girls on tinder. How do you not bust balls over that? How do you not recognize the genetic superiority of the female Juden to not angrily scoff and start typing "Listen here you fucking incel..."?

🇮🇱>>>🇩🇪

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Mew's not a fighter, she's a tradwife that silently waits in the corner until her abuser calms down.

I mean you got Torquie shitting on you all the time while legit asking the forum how to talk to girls on tinder. How do you not bust balls over that? How do you not recognize the genetic superiority of the female Juden to not angrily scoff and start typing "Listen here you fucking incel..."?

🇮🇱>>>🇩🇪
Hey Earl, we got any kosher beefers back there?

G

I’m not sending anyone any giftcards but I do think both of them are solid patposters and I’m glad they’re here and don’t really give a shit that they’re women.

I think it’s funny that people are making fun of Mewler for made-up shit but ignoring the one thing that we actually know about her; she’s old.

G

LightYawningHornet-size_restricted.gif