RIP

G

I always get bummed when I visit your instagram and see your last post was a photo of a fried crab cake. Two posts before that it’s you testing death, making fun of some guy who said you’d be dead by 40.

I truly wanna believe that you’re up in heaven sautéing with the big G, but gluttony is a sin, and so for that reason I know you’re probably cooking top ramen with Jeffrey Dahmer or something. We miss you Carl.
IMG_0149.jpeg

G

I’m pretty sure he ate like a pig. His insides were probably mostly made of grease and salt.
His Instagram is still up. You know those days when you say "fuck it" and eat and drink like a sailor on shore leave? That was every day for Carl. He smoked like a chimney too.

This is a screenshot from right near the end of his feed/life. The cheeseburgers were all in one day - "National Cheeseburger Day" (that's a thing apparently.) Gawd bless him. Every meal was like a death row last supper for that guy
Screenshot_20220124-092320_Chrome.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I always get bummed when I visit your instagram and see your last post was a photo of a fried crab cake. Two posts before that it’s you testing death, making fun of some guy who said you’d be dead by 40.

I truly wanna believe that you’re up in heaven sautéing with the big G, but gluttony is a sin, and so for that reason I know you’re probably cooking top ramen with Jeffrey Dahmer or something. We miss you Carl.
View attachment 138650
Pasta AND a stick of bread. Triglyceride Central. Yeah, that'll clog up the old arteries.