RIP Pee Wee Herman

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
Rest in peace? He was a zero talent kike weirdo and pedophile. He is burning in Hell currently. Good riddance.
AF56BEB4-C075-475D-B338-769150CF1457.jpeg

Pee Wee - the movies, the TV show, the character - are all creepy af. Finding out he was a pedo should have surprised no one.
Any man who seeks out work around children should immediately be suspected of being a pedo. That's not a natural tendency for men by any stretch of the imagination. Women have a natural propensity to be around children bc it makes their nipples tingle, and a man w the mind of a woman is mentally deranged. Add in the fact that he worked in (((hollywood))) and u'd have an open and shut case if we lived in a healthy, functioning society w a judicial system that was truly just

Rot in piss bozo

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Phil Hartman told Paul Reubens back when he worked on the Pee Wee show to switch up his act or else he’d only be known as Pee Wee. Still cashed out well I guess but I’d have liked to see his other talents. Also avid collector of kp which is PERFECTLY LEGAL :image_9247:

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.
Any man who seeks out work around children should immediately be suspected of being a pedo. That's not a natural tendency for men by any stretch of the imagination. Women have a natural propensity to be around children bc it makes their nipples tingle, and a man w the mind of a woman is mentally deranged. Add in the fact that he worked in (((hollywood))) and u'd have an open and shut case if we lived in a healthy, functioning society w a judicial system that was truly just

Rot in piss bozo
Did he have kids on the show? I only remember the adults.