RIP @covidcumia 2020-2023

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
First he humiliated Big Wyyz (who graciously took it for the team), then he blocked Dan, Patreeky and finally Boomia.
Admin is coming for us next! Keep your heads on a swivel, lambchops.

*And for those who say "Verily, we are safe. Admin goes only after the deficients!":

Wyzzz has severe autism, Dan's 23rd chromosome is a triplet, Patreeky is a gay in a wheelchair and Boomia is Italian. All true.

But Admin thinks you are all retarded. Look at what gets posted every day... He's coming for us!

My next album better be a good one, or Admin will ban me.*

*I know he doesn't listen to my adult oriented rock, he's part of the Cult of Collins.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
ONA IN DISTRESS
IMG_4816.jpeg

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Lemme tell ya sumthin’, Joe Rogan. I met this connected guy up in Canada, Boomia from uh…I dunno bumfuck Sudbury or some shit. He was as fat as I am, Joe Rogan, but this guy can run a 5k like a fuckin’ docta! He goes flyin’ around the neighbourhood like a two-legged Terry Fox! *wheezes uncontrollably*

So dere we are Joe Rogan, tryin’ to stock this guy’s Fiat Uno full of milk, Joe Rogan, ya know to bring it across the border. But it was that Canadian bagged shit! Milk in bags, what the fuck Joe Rogan! *wheezes while Rogan squeals like a monkey* Fuckin’ bags of milk! But you know me Joe Rogan, I got fuckin’ thirsty on the ride over. Smuggling makes me nervous, ya know? I start getting all jittery and I’m already on my 15th piece of dat banana bread Joe Rogan. My mouth is like the fuckin’ Mojave desert over here! Flickin’ my tongue around like a komodo dragon! I’m drier than Betty White’s dead pussy, Joe Rogan! So I reach back and I grab myself a bag of milk. We got no scissors so I’m stabbin’ it with keys, bitin’ the corners, tryin’ to melt it with the fuckin’ heated seats! I’m tryin’ everything Joe Rogan!

Next thing I know I hear this voice from the back. A real fat voice too, Joe Rogan. This voice sounds like they’ve got a mouth full of ham, donuts, you name it! I turn around and what do I see but a dead ringer of Boomia, Joe Rogan. Some fat kid back there and he says “I’ve got my Cub Scouts knife for you Mr Diaz!” I shit you not, Joe Rogan. This fuckin’ kid had a knife back there the whole time! Just as I reach back to get it so I can finally suck on this fuckin’ milk bag, Boomia runs over a raccoon! I drop the knife and it starts bouncing off milk bags, cuttin’ em all open. Bags of milk shooting off this way and that! Lookin’ like a bukkake scene you know what I mean Joe Rogan? By the time we get it off some of the windows, there’s a border agent lookin’ at me like the fuckin’ T-Rex from Jurassic Park! They let us through anyway but our milk deal turned sour, Joe Rogan!

IMG_7670.jpeg