• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is planning to purchase a “winter home” in Mexico

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I'd love to see Pat complaining about stalkers to crooked Mexican police.

200w.gif

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Cant even afford to build a garage and this idiot thinks he is going to play snowbird and winter in Mexico.
He doesn't think anything of the sort. Fucking pat knows he's full of shit, he's just trying to larp as a jet setter on Twitter to people who couldn't care less about him. He's a nobody. His last best hope of notoriety is being the most swatted boy in America and no one gave a shit. The Tiny Tim novel was a dud and everyone who heard the pitch knew it. It's over for him. There's no more media tours, no more something-gates, no more con appearances, no more sci fi channel talking head calls - it's fucking over. All that's left for him is to be a run-of-the-mill Midwestern rube. Say goodnight to the bad guy, he only matters to us now and even our interest in him is dwindling. After the hilariously ill-conceived MPS lawsuit is thrown out, he'll be running short on ways to entertain us. It's over Johnny.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
He doesn't think anything of the sort. Fucking pat knows he's full of shit, he's just trying to larp as a jet setter on Twitter to people who couldn't care less about him. He's a nobody. His last best hope of notoriety is being the most swatted boy in America and no one gave a shit. The Tiny Tim novel was a dud and everyone who heard the pitch knew it. It's over for him. There's no more media tours, no more something-gates, no more con appearances, no more sci fi channel talking head calls - it's fucking over. All that's left for him is to be a run-of-the-mill Midwestern rube. Say goodnight to the bad guy, he only matters to us now and even our interest in him is dwindling. After the hilariously ill-conceived MPS lawsuit is thrown out, he'll be running short on ways to entertain us. It's over Johnny.
I agree with everything you said except the end. Pat is a raging narcissist. Once he loses this lawsuit he'll be more desperate than ever and will continue to up the ante and keep escalating. There's oceans of Pat milk left in those teats.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
It would be awesome to see him get skinned alive and then disemboweled while a bunch of Zetas pump him full of amphetamines to keep him lucid.

"No, cartel child, I will not be paying you anything. I do not pay my tormentors."
Zetas don't exist like that anymore- they have ,easy old school which pretty much have zero power. It's the Gulf Cartel (and a shit load of offshoots), Los Chapitos, Cartel Jalisco New Generation, remnants of the Arrellano Felix (Caf organization), La Linea... and a bunch of other idiots.

G

Zetas don't exist like that anymore- they have ,easy old school which pretty much have zero power. It's the Gulf Cartel (and a shit load of offshoots), Los Chapitos, Cartel Jalisco New Generation, remnants of the Arrellano Felix (Caf organization), La Linea... and a bunch of other idiots.
I am not looking forward to seeing the results of "kabbalah bracelet" Sheinbaum's rule with gangs like this running around. But please, Pat, go to Jalisco.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.winterwatch.net/2024/05/militarization-of-the-jalisco-new-generation-cartel-in-mexico/[/URL]

Forum Clout
just as soon as his garage is done "next year" in 2019
View attachment 206180

he sees Scalzi flex his fortune buying and remodeling a church (for satanic purposes) and wants to LARP as a real estate enjoyer too. Also this is fueled by jealousy towards Boomia's rental empire.

there's also a post of him about the next mustang he planned to purchase in like 2015. He's a poser 24/7
Menards sells building plans , giving the shithole alley a garage on a pad installed might be doable for 20k, built. https://designit.menards.com/Garage-v2/#/landing

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I can't even imagine how Pat would function living in a country like Mexico. He's so used to having a safety net in everything he does, he'd absolutely flounder.

There was a post somewhere with a tweet of his responding to mtg (presumably talking border issues) saying cuntily how he had nothing but positive experiences in Mexico. Basically acting like her saying we needed the fo something about our border with a violent, corrupt country means you obviously hate Mexicans. I wonder if he even understands that outside tourist areas they won't treat you like that. Hell even the police will probably treat you worse than Mexicans because in their mind if you don't like it you can leave.

I guess my point is this is all to virtue signal and "Own racists" by pretending Mexico isn't a dangerous, shitty place even though everyone knows that it is

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I am not looking forward to seeing the results of "kabbalah bracelet" Sheinbaum's rule with gangs like this running around. But please, Pat, go to Jalisco.

Hell, Tijuana would work as well.