Rick is blacked out and lonely

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
so he's definitely going to dc
It's the hugo awards. It's a gathering of all the danger haired weirdos. Not that I'd want it happen but if a tragedy happened ther it would wipe out a huge portion of the twitter lefty echo chamber. Pat cant afford to miss this. Plus he needs to explain why he wasted all their legal funds on a catfish when pat was 98% positive he knew who they were. I hope he attends and makes an ass of himself, solidifying that he will never win that lame award.

CaroIMaxheinie

Carol Munoz
It's the hugo awards. It's a gathering of all the danger haired weirdos. Not that I'd want it happen but if a tragedy happened ther it would wipe out a huge portion of the twitter lefty echo chamber. Pat cant afford to miss this. Plus he needs to explain why he wasted all their legal funds on a catfish when pat was 98% positive he knew who they were. I hope he attends and makes an ass of himself, solidifying that he will never win that lame award.
Where/when did Owen A Forums find out he was going to DC? I missed it.

bet they're all boosted... so they gonna get the coof

G

2 things:

1. Caught in a clear lie. He admitted to the mole that he did, indeed, read the forums when he accessed them illegally

2. Jerking off to Carol’s insta is not gay. Those cheeks would convert the straightest man
This was taken down today. It's not one of mine so I didn't even advertise it here. He absolutely spends all freaking day, every freaking day tracking our every move. Hi, Fatso!

[MEDIA=reddit]Nonbinaryfashion/comments/rcwyar[/MEDIA]

G

I look forward to his retarded false flag pictures when he's in dc. "Oh hi twitter fans, just hanging on the couch with mewler right now" and Niki is clearly visible in the background wearing shorts and a tank top.
I hope to gay god that from this trip we get pictures of Niki sittings in a fat lesbian's lap while Patso stands there and does nothing.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I look forward to his retarded false flag pictures when he's in dc. "Oh hi twitter fans, just hanging on the couch with mewler right now" and Niki is clearly visible in the background wearing shorts and a tank top.
If you dont think there will be a photo of the constitution/Capitol building. With a comment about Jan 6th then you got another thing coming.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
He didn’t deny rubbing his tiny lil excuse for a dick while he stalks my Insta. Therefore, by Patso logic, that’s an admission.

Enjoying the new pics Fatass? I fill out that Ferragamo banana hammock pretty well, don’t I?

22,564 likes and counting, fatboy. Cope and seethe at how little I give a fuck about the internet points that you crave.

G

He didn’t deny rubbing his tiny lil excuse for a dick while he stalks my Insta. Therefore, by Patso logic, that’s an admission.

Enjoying the new pics Fatass? I fill out that Ferragamo banana hammock pretty well, don’t I?

22,564 likes and counting, fatboy. Cope and seethe at how little I give a fuck about the internet points that you crave.
Patrick's gonna need that Jergen's today. I'm sure he's wrapped up in his pink blanket rubbing his nub as we speak.

G

Felony thirst trapping, atalker. Wait for the knock.