• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is a two-door fridgecel

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I mean realistically they can't. It's the most swatted house in America. They'd get sued by their tenants.
True. Also plays into the “we don’t want to be landlords, Lynne” since the swatting all started AFTER they didn’t have renters…speculate

“No Lynne we can’t rent anymore due to all the Swats, we’re gonna need you to help pay”

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I really wanna know what scam they have going to no longer rent out the one side. The whole point of buying a place like that is to rent one side live in the other or rent both out and live elsewhere. I bet Niki’s mom was the reason they bought it just so they could have a steady stream of rental income.
I mean realistically they can't. It's the most swatted house in America. They'd get sued by their tenants.
It's probably not up to code. The last tenant filed a complaint with code enforcement over faulty wiring. That broke, lazy slob probably never bothered to bring it up to code after the renter left.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It's probably not up to code. The last tenant filed a complaint with code enforcement over faulty wiring. That broke, lazy slob probably never bothered to bring it up to code after the renter left.
I think that’s what happened, place is over 100 years old and you know Niki and Pat were the worst landlords. Imagine having to go to them with an issue?

But I think Lynne probably strongly suggested they buy it once the owner gave them a chance so they could have steady income since they seem to have very…vague sources of income.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I think that’s what happened, place is over 100 years old and you know Niki and Pat were the worst landlords. Imagine having to go to them with an issue?

But I think Lynne probably strongly suggested they buy it once the owner gave them a chance so they could have steady income since they seem to have very…vague sources of income.
He is going to fix those issues once he wins a huge lawsuit.

Any day now.

G

He doesn't have a water line in that ghetto shithole kitchen to make the fridge function properly, and the stupid retard didn't even bother measuring the space for the fridge so he bought one (second-hand) that is too big for his tiny ghetto kitchen and it partially blocks that doorway.

Dumb and fat.
Same with his stupid bed. The foot of it blocks half his bedroom door

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Same with his stupid bed. The foot of it blocks half his bedroom door
And the sofa that’s about 50% too big for his tiny living room.

Actually, @Daddy Warbucks this may be a good future video. A takedown of his shitty clothes, shitty vacations, shitty car and bike, shitty house, furniture, appliances, and neighborhood.

G

View attachment 184458
Nice garage-style workbench in your kitchen, you lazy pauper. This is the life you created for yourself, idiot. Yours is one of the saddest looking kitchens I've ever seen. Linoleum floor, laminate countertops, cheap, big box store prefab cabinets... The only thing in there that looks new is the fridge, which makes sense since you're obese and probably wore the hinges down on the last one from over use. Fat, lazy slob. Your life is a ruin.
it's like the second, unused break room at a dead-end job.

G

r/ProgresiveAndHarmonious
View attachment 184463
View attachment 184464

This message has been transmitted via anonymous submission to RickiLeaks. As always, DMs are open for submission of anything any user wants posted anonymously.
"Your life ended here" haha. It's like when Bart prank called Moe and said his name was Jimbo Jones. "BIG mistake! I knew you'd slip up sooner or later!"

Forum Clout
What gets me is they buy a fridge with a water dispenser and ice maker then don't hook that up. It's literally one of the easiest things you can do. All you need is a cordless drill and to buy a kit at Lowe's for like 15 dollars. Just looking at the pictures he could tap in under the sink and run the plastic tube behind the stove to fridge. Or better yet tap into the line in the basement and run it right up thru the wall or even the floor. Once that's done just change the filter every 6 months

Forum Clout
The fact hes getting trolled by a melanin rich brotherman must really grind his ally gears. Surprised he hasbt just called ya a nigger yet

RickiLeaks

Anonymous Post Medium | DM Submissions
Forum Clout

Screenshot_20240224-151511.png

This message has been transmitted via anonymous submission to RickiLeaks. As always, DMs are open for submission of anything any user wants posted anonymously.