• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick Hoolies Fax

Forum Clout
The fact someone had to go out and buy more ink because of Pat is the funniest part for me.
I always wondered how long it took to print out and if Pat was there when it did. I like to picture him sitting at the bar with his shitty laptop when the sound of the fax machine starts up. He looks up to see everyone staring at him as it takes such a long time to print out. Then when it's finally finished and he thinks he can relax he hears the fax machine firing up again over the loud sighs of the bartender.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Either way they gave it to him so he could add it to his 'evidence folder' along with his 300 IPs.
I can only imagine how self serious and grave he was with them about this.

Now all of this is evidence, Mr. Hooligan, and I need to have it all collected carefully and completely to pass along to my agent in Langley who is at this very moment assembling a team to track down and apprehend with all force needed the person or persons who photoshopped my toothy retard face onto Piss Play Pinochet's genitals.

I will need a list of all employees who were working when this felonious fax arrived and they should be prepared for a thorough and comprehensive interrogation by me over a soup and sandwich which I trust will be provided complimentary to me by you.

Now, Mr Hooligan, there's no time to waste. The clock is ticking.

Last edited: