Rick finally cracked the code

How many European trains has he actually travelled-on? He's been to London, Paris & Dachau (the latter had the most efficient trains), but Europe isn't one homogenous rail network. When I travelled across rural Spain half of the trains were pumping-out thick black diesel smoke, & the passenger doors were opening & closing over every bit of rough track as it jerkedly struggled along at 60Mph

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
How many European trains has he actually travelled-on? He's been to London, Paris & Dachau (the latter had the most efficient trains), but Europe isn't one homogenous rail network. When I travelled across rural Spain half of the trains were pumping-out thick black diesel smoke, & the passenger doors were opening & closing over every bit of rough track as it jerkedly struggled along at 60Mph
No, sweet European drug child. They all are pristine, work perfectly, sell at a profit, and use magical energy that has no carbon footprint so there’s no worry about wasted carbon dollars, baby child.

DanFielding

Pat’s one of those people who does something once and thinks that makes him an expert. There’s no reasoning with people like that because they think they know everything.