• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick defends famous fictional neo-nazi

G

Here you go! I had this in my search history from a couple days ago when I first heard about this puzzling event hence my speedy reply.

You’re welcome!

View attachment 144030
We're talking about two different things. I have no idea what that gay art movie is. I was talking about that Dinner for Five show with Jon Favreau. Mohr was on with Olyphant, David Milch and I think Michael Rapaport. He was clearly high and was slamming everyone, especially Olyphant who looked like he wanted to kill him. I thought you meant he whipped his dick out on that because it wouldn't have surprised me.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
We're talking about two different things. I have no idea what that gay art movie is. I was talking about that Dinner for Five show with Jon Favreau. Mohr was on with Olyphant, David Milch and I think Michael Rapaport. He was clearly high and was slamming everyone, especially Olyphant who looked like he wanted to kill him. I thought you meant he whipped his dick out on that because it wouldn't have surprised me.
Oof you are correct. That was a music video. I don’t have the link to the dinner party thing.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
I tried to get into Justified a couple of times and never made it past the second season. That Olyphant guy was the worst part of Deadwood (apart from Calamity Jane) and looks like he'd rather get a manipedi than get in a fight. I bought him as the sleazy dealer in Go; could never buy him as a tough guy. Goggins is great, easily the best part of the Shield, but just couldn't get into it. The fact that Fat likes it makes me feel 100% vindicated.

The movie is based on City Primeval, which I read as a teenager and remember enjoying because of the villain Clem Mansell, but I just checked and they cast that faggot from Narcos season 1 - the American Charlie Hunnam. So two bland pretty boys as the hardest cop in Detroit and a psychopathic hick killer. Brilliant.
Don't worry they also cast a giant fat black lady as Raylan's love interest this season. Every scene is men fighting over her because she's so strong and proud but also sassy.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pretty sure that television shows don't have "test audiences". Boyd died at the end of the original story upon which the series is based - I highly doubt that they would have hired Walton Goggins for a one-and-done role on a new series.

Pat is wrong. Yet again.
They don’t, movies have test audiences since they have to make money at the box office. For example the first “Vacation” movie with Chevy Chase originally had them getting to the park only to find it’s closed. The test audiences didn’t like that so they had to come up with the break into the park idea and hire John Candy to help at the end to give it a proper finish. TV just has “network notes” and some now don’t even have that (The Simpsons thanks to James Brooks were able to not have to deal with the network telling them what to do) so yes, pig is wrong again.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie has been BLACKED ❤️
Forum Clout
Yes. Also Shane Vendrell from The Shield and Uncle Baby Billy from The Righteous Gemstones. He's pretty awesome in almost every role he plays.
Thanks, I thought he was goofy in Righteous Gemstones because it’s weird to play someone 30 years older than you but he does kind of pull it off.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Yeah, I can't find it either. It used to be on yt which is where I saw it. Looks like it's been taken down

Here’s a site that Redditors use for such things. They say to make sure to have Adblock turned to 100.

G

Yes. Also Shane Vendrell from The Shield and Uncle Baby Billy from The Righteous Gemstones. He's pretty awesome in almost every role he plays.
It really is something watching him as Shane Vendrell. In the first season, he's basically a more charismatic version of Lem and Ronnie - a frat boy with a badge and gun. Pretty two dimensional.

As the show progresses, and Shane sinks further and further, he gives one of the greatest character performances in anything ever. No hyperbole. By that last season, he's as good as any actor has ever been.

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
It really is something watching him as Shane Vendrell. In the first season, he's basically a more charismatic version of Lem and Ronnie - a frat boy with a badge and gun. Pretty two dimensional.

As the show progresses, and Shane sinks further and further, he gives one of the greatest character performances in anything ever. No hyperbole. By that last season, he's as good as any actor has ever been.

The Shield was so fucking good. Top 3 show of all time for me. Spook street, mouse trap glory holes, a police chief sucking a homeless guy’s dick at gun point…. fuckin 10/10.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Pretty sure that television shows don't have "test audiences". Boyd died at the end of the original story upon which the series is based - I highly doubt that they would have hired Walton Goggins for a one-and-done role on a new series.

Pat is wrong. Yet again.
He's half right. He was supposed to die at the end of the first episode but everyone working on it thought Goggins was great so they decided to let him live.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
He's half right. He was supposed to die at the end of the first episode but everyone working on it thought Goggins was great so they decided to let him live.
p-3744245858455573286556-0-8a3366793502b36d317ced5001d11177.jpg