• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick calls out the fake news media #LoveMyPapaJoe

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Hilariously even networks of DNC Cuckholds like CNN and msnbc are calling Biden dumb for this. I guess they’re fake news too now huh?
I think the plan is for Kamala to bump him for stage time. There's a big ad company who work in politics (they did UK covid branding too) & they pull strings at all the news corps (also late night shows), just remember how they all went from #Cuomosexuals to Cuomophobes overnight, I think Biden's gonna have a 'health issue' & step down

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think the plan is for Kamala to bump him for stage time. There's a big ad company who work in politics (they did UK covid branding too) & they pull strings at all the news corps (also late night shows), just remember how they all went from #Cuomosexuals to Cuomophobes overnight, I think Biden's gonna have a 'health issue' & step down
This has been long assumed, before Biden had the nomination everyone else running said he’s not healthy to be president. This way the democrats can say “we’re so progressive, we’re the party of the first woman president! And she’s black and stuff! Yay diversity!” While beating up on Biden as he’s out the door (just like Cuomo) because he won’t even know what’s going on. They’ve purposely put her standing next to him at his speeches (no need for the VP to always stand next to him for speeches) just so it will be an “easy transition” to put her in while not even being elected president.

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20210824-123218_Chrome.jpg

Nice REAL story, stupid