• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Retard gets on the front page of Reddit

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
54EA61F6-B292-46D8-95A1-1946C3975CD4.jpeg

r/FatPeopleTwitter

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I honestly wish Trump had died in 2015, him winning the election made everything so fucking annoying. I can't believe people are still this obsessed with him almost a decade later.
I was at the gym yesterday and CNN was on and they are back to full time talking about Trump. It’s not even 2024 but with how CNN / MSNBC / people like Pat on twitter freaking out you’d think it’s the day before the 2024 election. I thought they would ramp this obsession up late spring / early summer but it’s going to be 11 months of people screaming ORANGE MAN BAD!!! HE WORSE THAN HITLER!!!

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I was at the gym yesterday and CNN was on and they are back to full time talking about Trump. It’s not even 2024 but with how CNN / MSNBC / people like Pat on twitter freaking out you’d think it’s the day before the 2024 election. I thought they would ramp this obsession up late spring / early summer but it’s going to be 11 months of people screaming ORANGE MAN BAD!!! HE WORSE THAN HITLER!!!
If it’s any consolation, they’re doing it because Trump makes them money. I imagine the majority of CNN people are more tired than anyone of talking about Trump!