Report : On an intercity bus full of black people

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Finally. We have arrived at our destination, Toronto. This is the world famous CN tower. It is much taller than the photo indicates, but I don't know if I'm still allowed to photograph all of it after 9/11 and Boston Marathon and what not
View attachment 110103
I always wanted to go into the CN tower when I was in Toronto and my dad always told me the CN tower's gay so he wouldn't have to pay to take me in or whatever. I liked watching the elevators go up and down from the Sky Dome.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
That post made me oddly sad
I've still never been in there. I don't even have a desire to anymore. If I ever have a kid and they want to go in the CN tower, at this point I'd probably be like "there's nothing up there anyways. It's gay."

"There's a sweet revolving restaurant with a glass fucking floor up there, but it's gay and you wouldn't like it."

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Now back at Lester B Pearson Airport named for famed sports fisherman Lester B Pearson. It's also know as YYZ which it was named after the Rush song. The airplane isn't here right now, I think it's flying around somewhere but I think this is where it usually is.
PXL_20230415_231609192~2.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Seriously I've taken the bus 1000s of times in my life. Cities included Boston, Denver, NYC, and Chicago. I've probably only had 2 or 3 times at the max that the were blacks causing an issue. In fact I've seen blacks scream at other blacks for acting foolish or belligerent more times if anything.

I remember one morning some guy arguing with the bus driver and decided to punch him in the back of the head as he was going like 35 down a busy street. The bus pulled over and hit a few cars and started hitting the guy who punched him, then a few brothers held the dude who started everything down and screamed at him "are you fucking crazy dawg? There are kids on this fucking bus nigga!" seeing as we stopped taking school busses and used the regular city bus to get to school from 6th grade and on.

I remember some older kids just forcing the bad door open and we all got off and walked a few blocks to school.

Good times!

I love the bus, honestly.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I always wanted to go into the CN tower when I was in Toronto and my dad always told me the CN tower's gay so he wouldn't have to pay to take me in or whatever. I liked watching the elevators go up and down from the Sky Dome.
Lol that happened with me and telling my dad I wanted to visit San Francisco. Said it was full of faggots and we're not going there.

I was probably 8 or 9 and still remember it. It was after I seen Ms. Doubtfire lol

I just had to attend a memorial service. There were two black women there, and everyone else was white. Guess whose cell phone started playing some dumb nigger pop song during the eulogy? Twice, no less.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
You should do Kitchener or St. Jacob's next. Meet some Mennonites.

Actually no, I could see you somehow becoming one of them and leaving the internet forever.

G

I lived many, many years in the k-dub. Got my first suit at St Jacobs market. Always got the impression the mennonites are just pretending.
Kitchener was the best. Got into a huge brawl with some local Kitchener boys circa X-mas of 2005. The thing I remember was, after the fight, we all shook hands LMAO, "good fight bud" "yup".

Literally moments earlier they were taking off their tops and wanting to fight us shirtless, in the snow.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Kitchener was the best. Got into a huge brawl with some local Kitchener boys circa X-mas of 2005. The thing I remember was, after the fight, we all shook hands LMAO, "good fight bud" "yup".

Literally moments earlier they were taking off their tops and wanting to fight us shirtless, in the snow.
Kitchener at that time was a magical place. You couldn't hold a funeral at Mt Hope Cemetery without running into some sketchbag kids high on ecstasy huffing WD40 off a rag in the early afternoon. The "riding bikes" and punk culture was fucking insane, and any weekend you could go to as many as 15 different local shows, buy beer while underage, and watch an acquaintence get arrested and probably beaten by the roided out pigs of the WRSP. Back then weekend warriors still existed, and perfectly ordinary people would smoke crystal meth time to time just cuz its fun. What a time and place to be truly alive.