• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder - three days before he died of a massive, all-ending heart attack, Carl Ruiz visited at least 6 cheeseburger establishments.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Even though he was a fucking spic he was a true red blooded american. Im gonna crack open a fresh pack of marlboro lights and have some whiskey before I go to my local dive and have a bacon cheeseburger and more whiskey tonight #countryroadtakemhome #ruizing
Most Cuban Americans are. They love America more than most Americans tbh.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Even though he was a fucking spic he was a true red blooded american. Im gonna crack open a fresh pack of marlboro lights and have some whiskey before I go to my local dive and have a bacon cheeseburger and more whiskey tonight #countryroadtakemhome #ruizing
based. Most of a "ripe old age" live like Opie anyway: alone and aware nobody really gives or gave a shit. Even money can't save you from it
#diebefore50onpurpose

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Who was the one who came into the old sub from the afternoon show, trying to get everyone on board? Was that Henley?

All I remember was reading the beating you blokes gave him and waking Mal up from a laughing fit. I don't think he ever came back after that.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
The only entertaining thing he did was die.

Check out the last few Opie raqio shows where he's upset over some chocolates being slapped out his his hand. The guy was a bully and I am not sad he's gone.
He was being a big baby, telling the intern who did it repeatedly how he made more money in a week than the intern did in a year. Sharrod's banter was great too.