REMINDER: This is a straight man who claims to have violence running through his genetics.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Eh, the dude has been training for decades.

I genuinely believe any trained fighter in almost any discipline can beat 99% of the population in their weight class and below, simply because 99% of people are horrifically unhealthy, morbidly obese, and have never trained anything.
He gave himself too good of odds. I could believe Joe could win a fight against 25% of the population. Not 99%. His only stipulation to not be included in this 99% is you can’t be a professional fighter. Even with this:

Anyone who has trained, boxed, or works out for fun could beat Joe.
Any amateur fighter or body builder could beat Joe.
Anyone taller than Joe can beat him.
Anyone younger than Joe can also beat him.
Anyone who hasn’t ruined their body through carnivore diets, HGH and ice baths can beat Joe.

The biggest grift he ever pulled off, besides that he is a comedian, is that he is a dangerous individual capable of fighting. You can’t even compare him to professional fighters and he would get unequivocally destroyed fighting even an amateur fighter who’s a woman. He didn’t start doing fighting until he was 20 because he got beat up by a woman. He likely hasn’t trained consistently since his fear factor days. He has never participated in even an amateur boxing, kickboxing, judo, wrestling, or MMA match. His physique was that of a twink until post 2010 when he started injecting every HGH known to man into his body. He believes he is a specimen because he surrounds himself with fucking slobs like Tom Segura and Bert Kreischer. He is just like Norton. All MMA is to him is an outlet to express his sexual perversions.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus

I genuinely believe any trained fighter in almost any discipline can beat 99% of the population in their weight class and below, simply because 99% of people are horrifically unhealthy, morbidly obese, and have never trained anything.
Rogan said that only "50 non-trained people on earth could beat me in a fight". This includes professional NFL players, NHL enforcers, rugby players, shot put throwers, bodybuilders, and so on. Rogan literally thinks that he could beat a 6'4" 260lbs NFL lineman like it was nothing. There are multiple guys the NFL that are both over 6'5" and 350lbs even. And they workout most days of the week and wouldn't just instantly gas out in a fight. When cops arrest people the size of these guys they get as much backup as possible or go straight to pepper spray and stun guns.

There are literally thousands of examples of recorded footage of cops, SWAT members, Marines, security guards, and so on all losing to random people they are trying to apprehend or control. Not to mention all of the times MMA fighters have lost in bar fights and street fights including a few fatalities. It takes multiple adult male cops teaming up together to just hold down one crazy drugged out 110lbs maniac having an episode on PCP. Yet Rogan at 5'5" thinks he can muscle out all but 50 NFL and college football players in the world?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Rogan said that only "50 non-trained people on earth could beat me in a fight". This includes professional NFL players, NHL enforcers, rugby players, shot put throwers, bodybuilders, and so on. Rogan literally thinks that he could beat a 6'4" 260lbs NFL lineman like it was nothing. There are multiple guys the NFL that are both over 6'5" and 350lbs even. And they workout most days of the week and wouldn't just instantly gas out in a fight. When cops arrest people the size of these guys they get as much backup as possible or go straight to pepper spray and stun guns.
Yeah, but can they throw a spinning heel kick?

you get hit with one of those man…Rogans a fucking ANIMAL. I mean he’ll fucking BRUTALIZE you dude. You know for guys like Joe their method of conflict resolution is ripping your fucking head off…but he can just intellectually destroy you instead. You do not want to fuck with him because he’s a monster…that spinning heel kick was like a fucking gunshot, man. It’s a real motherfucker. He’s a fucking problem, for real. :image_9248:

G

There are literally thousands of examples of recorded footage of cops, SWAT members, Marines, security guards, and so on all losing to random people they are trying to apprehend or control. Not to mention all of the times MMA fighters have lost in bar fights and street fights including a few fatalities. It takes multiple adult male cops teaming up together to just hold down one crazy drugged out 110lbs maniac having an episode on PCP. Yet Rogan at 5'5" thinks he can muscle out all but 50 NFL and college football players in the world?
I’d like to see him fight Steven Adams (giant nba player). Weird little big headed troll.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
6AB399CD-C33D-4236-AAB8-02B19B160982.jpeg

Jim Norton brooding . jpeg

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans

You know someone is a fake martial artist when they go to this ego defense. True martial artists know the main draw is discipline and fitness, and will agree that their epic moves won't mean much outside of a tournament. Unless you're some supreme meditation paragon like a Shaolin kungfu monk who mentally outpaces his opponent, a big fatass 6'3" drunk will always clobber any 160 lb 5'8" BJJ master.

Rogan has that same Jimmy fascination of "this dude's a problem," in some gross admiration of male physique and dominance. He's somewhere between little man syndrome and a fag. He reminds me of how Hemingway was huge into shit like boxing, fishing, and hunting in compensation for serious psychological and sexual abuse at the hands of his parents in childhood.

Another hilarious irony that these Rogan types engage in is talking about how dangerous and what a force of nature these MMA fighters are when their entire life's worth of training is completely invalidated by a gun or even a blade.

Stealthygeekfan

SHE'S A NIGGER!!

He's trained in lots of grapples and holds. Move where you have to hold a man tight with legs around each others heads. In spandex panties and drenched in sweat. He's a midget fag you see.