REMINDER: This is a straight man who claims to have violence running through his genetics.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
D747106B-B5A7-4726-AD1B-74768F591808.jpeg

Also a reminder that Joe Rogan unironically said he could beat 99% of the population in a fight. He is 5’2.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
He wore this stupid get up through the mid 2000’s. He’s changed his appearance a handful of times but can never get away from looking like a dumb asshole.

View attachment 142253
Looks jewey as fuck here.
Dude weed bro ✅
Dumbass intellectual ✅
Obscene media deal for no apparent reason ✅

G

He is playing a character. Imagine believing anyone with ten trillion fans, $100m+, and countless government agents on his show is anything but a spook. This country is done. Everyone thinks celebrities are their friends hahahaha down we gooooooo 🚽

I’d bet my trailer this man has danced in women’s underwear.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
He is playing a character. Imagine believing anyone with ten trillion fans, $100m+, and countless government agents on his show is anything but a spook. This country is done.
This is why O&A was so hilarious of a show. Usually the CIA sends their faggot agents to soft shows like Leno or Rogan to get asked approved and safe questions. They go on Rogan to promote their Navy SEAL books or "CIA in Iraq" lecture series or whatever nonsense they are promoting. And the questions are straightforward public relations. Never asking anything even remotely challenging. "Why are the Marines filled with such honor?" or "What was the hardest parts about BUDS training?" for the fiftieth time.

Meanwhile they send Chris Kyle to O&A for a simple easy one hour interview, only because O&A are the number one talk show for adult males at the time, and a random caller accuses him of hitting Jesse Ventura which avalanches into a media frenzy and possibly even leading to Chris Kyle's early death. Or even more ridiculous stuff like Breitbart showing his phone to O&A, and the Pests picking it up, and it eventually leading to his heart attack and things like Hilary Clinton's emails and Pizzagate being exposed. You will never really see stuff like that happen again let alone multiple times from just one show.

He is playing a character. Imagine believing anyone with ten trillion fans, $100m+, and countless government agents on his show is anything but a spook.
He might've lucked his way into his position to a certain extent but he wouldn't be allowed to have as much influence without spook control. CIA are probably using him unwillingly, with directly-controlled people in his inner circle making sure he doesn't go too far

EDIT: I meant unknowingly, not unwillingly

Last edited:
G

He might've lucked his way into his position to a certain extent but he wouldn't be allowed to have as much influence without spook control. CIA are probably using him unwillingly, with directly-controlled people in his inner circle making sure he doesn't go too far
Isn't Brian Callen the son of a diplomat? Aka a CIA agent with "official cover."

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
He is playing a character. Imagine believing anyone with ten trillion fans, $100m+, and countless government agents on his show is anything but a spook. This country is done. Everyone thinks celebrities are their friends hahahaha down we gooooooo 🚽

I’d bet my trailer this man has danced in women’s underwear.
Gotta love the whole "THIS MAN IS BEING CENSORED" routine while they're talking about him in every major news source and he's one of the highest paid entertainers ever. Same with phonies like Jordan Peterson. “There was plenty of motivation to take me out. It just didn't work" Really? Is that why your video's recommended by YouTube every time I watch actual controversial content? All part of the controlled opposition containment zone.