Reminder: These two fuck with skill and enthusiasm

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I spent all day Photoshopping this to make everything look shitty and awful for you. I hope it meets your needs.

ac03988bfb94ef2ad694ca6a5daef3c9.png
You didn’t have to do much work, they already looked terrible and retarded.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
to correcT the recorD:

Not to be a political fag or take sides...but I drove through all the USA in 2020 and did not see one single Biden sign.....meanwhile, there were people building shrines for Trump.
I spent a good amount of time driving through wilmington de (where Biden was a senator and has lived for over 60 years) and other parts Delaware in 2020 and even there you rarely saw any Biden signs or stickers. Most on older cars were from when Obama ran in 2008 and re-election in 2012. Saw plenty of trump signs, shirts, hats, and large flags on trucks.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
I spent a good amount of time driving through wilmington de (where Biden was a senator and has lived for over 60 years) and other parts Delaware in 2020 and even there you rarely saw any Biden signs or stickers. Most on older cars were from when Obama ran in 2008 and re-election in 2012. Saw plenty of trump signs, shirts, hats, and large flags on trucks.
Do younger people (whom Dems do or at at least did well with) go in for bumper stickers and yard signs? It seems like the Bernie people loved that shit but for a mainline machine candidate like Biden, I’m not surprised that people aren’t taking extra steps. I think people voted for him with noses pinched and out of duty.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
to correcT the recorD:

Not to be a political fag or take sides...but I drove through all the USA in 2020 and did not see one single Biden sign.....meanwhile, there were people building shrines for Trump.
There is a bar somewhere on the border of michigan and wisconsin (maybe iron mountain? I can't remember off the top of my head) that I would describe exactly as a shrine to trump. It was nice though, I had to stop just to check it out and old drunks and union workers just off bought me drinks, smoked me out, and sent me on my way. Good people.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Pat said they had sex in the hotel shower. Can you honestly imagine that fat mess gasping for air while trying to jiggle his little faucet dick in and out of her sullen cunt?
It’s disgusting. I can’t fathom how awful it must be for her when she has to indulge him.

Put yourself in her shoes for a second and picture him leaning in to kiss you on the mouth and his weird fish lip folds slowly approach your face.

I don’t want to get more graphic than that, the idea repulses me so much.

No wonder she looks like she’d rather be buried alive.