Reminder that the literal Taliban are allowed to have a Twitter account but the last president of the United States is not.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
I think it's because they all have to live with the double edge of feeling like their anointed preeminence places a higher standard on them from a young age. it rolling again:
who anointed them? Germany created the V2 at Peenemunde and those scientists went on to send mankind to the moon all while expelling almost every Jewish scientist from their influence.
Shabbos McGoy
I remember McGowan from the old sub, and I recognize his post style as that of an inveterate, hardcore alcoholic (not necessarily in the bad way). It's pathetic to see him go out like this.

Gowan. Get your act together.

analeggsalad

People here bitch about Pat and his ilk making excuses for every problem in their life then do the exact same

>give specific examples of organized Jewish power like the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society flooding your personal neighborhood with third world immigrants and coercing local legal bodies and school boards to accommodate them and "assimilate" their children in your pre-elementary-middle schools

>"YOU BLAME DA JOOS FOR YOUR PROBLEMS IN LIFE"

Nice wet zog brains, stupid

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
who anointed them? Germany created the V2 at Peenemunde and those scientists went on to send mankind to the moon all while expelling almost every Jewish scientist from their influence.
their perception of themselves as God's chosen is what I meant

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
>give specific examples of organized Jewish power like the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society flooding your personal neighborhood with third world immigrants and coercing local legal bodies and school boards to accommodate them and "assimilate" their children in your pre-elementary-middle schools

>"YOU BLAME DA JOOS FOR YOUR PROBLEMS IN LIFE"

Nice wet zog brains, stupid
I'm not even saying you're right or wrong I just find it absurd to complain while being born into the best circumstance in the history of the world. Look at Pat, he can literally make money for complaining about the people who provide it. Lack of perseverance isn't the Jews fault regardless of how you frame it. To be fair, I don't know any Jews but they have not interfered with anything I actually care about. I don't give a fuck about cinema and never have

G

I remember McGowan from the old sub, and I recognize his post style as that of an inveterate, hardcore alcoholic (not necessarily in the bad way). It's pathetic to see him go out like this.

Gowan. Get your act together.
It's funny you say that because I rarely drink. Is it possible you're wrong about other things too?

analeggsalad

It's funny you say that because I rarely drink. Is it possible you're wrong about other things too?
A quarter of bongs are dry drunks anyway, so no in this case.

For real though, posting shit like this about Jews at this point is not a good look. The kike hate thread here is more than enough to give you a fucking clue. It's not a joke, it's not a conspiracy, it's not a theory. If you're white and you refuse to see it at this point the problem is with you.

Maybe Celine was right about Anglos