Reminder that the literal Taliban are allowed to have a Twitter account but the last president of the United States is not.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Dorsey is faggot.
Reminder that every time you get Angry at Dorsey (who is made to demonstrate compliance with who is really in charge with ADL email lists and board meetings weekly) or Joe Biden a Jew watches your thrown off the scent rage and goes
Happy-Merchant.png

G

Reminder that every time you get Angry at Dorsey (who is made to demonstrate compliance with who is really in charge with ADL email lists and board meetings weekly) or Joe Biden a Jew watches your thrown off the scent rage and goesView attachment 3884
That's weird. I know, am friends with, and have done business with probably close to 300 Jews in my life. I even actively dislike a few of them. How many do you know?

G

I never met or saw a Jew until i moved to a city when i was at uni, i met probably 15-20 Jews there, and they were all massive faggots.
That may be, but you must've noticed they were (usually) smart and not afraid to ask "why and how does that work?" (Unlike most people who would rather fuck up than appear "stupid" by not knowing what they don't know.) That's really the Jews' secret. They're pushy and they're not afraid to say "I don't get. Explain it to me until I do." And as for that whole nepotism bit. That does go on. But only for fellow smart Jews. If they're dumb or short-sighted crooks, the heebs are harsher on them than anyone. I've seen it countless times.

analeggsalad

I never met or saw a Jew until i moved to a city when i was at uni, i met probably 15-20 Jews there, and they were all massive faggots.
I knew handful of them growing up, no problems. You're lucky if you got a chance to see how how they treated their former schoolboy friends of European Christian background who vocally supported Trump in 2015-2016. There's not much ambiguity.

There's a cold civil war going on in this country, but 80% of Trump supporters don't realize it, why '''they''' hate them, or whom are the most influential, motivated, and capable of directing it against them.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
That may be, but you must've noticed they were (usually) smart and not afraid to ask "why and how does that work?" (Unlike most people who would rather fuck up than appear "stupid" by not knowing what they don't know.) That's really the Jews' secret. They're pushy and they're not afraid to say "I don't get. Explain it to me until I do." And as for that whole nepotism bit. That does go on. But only for fellow smart Jews. If they're dumb or short-sighted crooks, the heebs are harsher on them than anyone. I've seen it countless times.

I never really conversed with them all that much if i could help it, weirdly enough there was a guy who shared our building at uni who was a Jew, i only found that out through my roommate who sold him weed. The Jewish guy was really left wing, this was around 2009 so he was a Corbynite well before it was the popular thing for students to be lol.. he hung around with other lefty Jews.

I went with my roommate before to his dorm to drop some mdma off, and there were like 7-8 of them all sat smoking weed and listening to some faggy indie sounding music, we were only in there for 10 mins or so, but they all seemed really pretentious and didn't really bother to talk to us, which was fine i guess. Saying that, one of them grassed my roommate up for selling mdma because they owed him £140 and didn't pay it back lol.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
People here bitch about Pat and his ilk making excuses for every problem in their life then do the exact same to some degree. I guess everyone needs a bogeyman.

analeggsalad

not afraid to ask "why and how does that work?" (Unlike most people who would rather fuck up than appear "stupid" by not knowing what they don't know.) That's really the Jews' secret. They're pushy and they're not afraid to say "I don't get. Explain it to me until I do."

If only they applied that honest, sincere intellectual rigor to why white European countries, and countless of their smartest and most accomplished historic figures, have been criticizing them for the last 6 centuries

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
If they're dumb or short-sighted crooks, the heebs are harsher on them than anyone. I've seen it countless times.
You're right that Jews are harder on themselves than anyone else. All the Jewish kids I grew up with were pressured to be high achievers early on and became financially successful as adults, but a lot of them remain hopelessly insecure and neurotic. I think it's because they all have to live with the double edge of feeling like their anointed preeminence places a higher standard on them from a young age. I had a friend whose mom tried to explain kosher to me by saying "It's what good people eat." I don't think she meant it in a bad way, but that does place a subconscious separation between them and us.

They're like some of the Asians here in the US. They're a culture of nerds who feel they're superior to everybody else (and a lot of them may be) but they still live the rest of their lives feeling like they're getting sand kicked in their face and lash out accordingly.

Speaking of sand, we're supposed to be shitting on ragheads here not kikes. I'll get it rolling again:

5k672j.jpg

Last edited:
T

Tony Hinchclit

Shabbos McGoy