• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder that Jim Norton made this awful awful cunt a regular guest on Jim & Sam because he thought it'd lead to him fucking it at some point

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
You can tell she's been beaten up by every boyfriend she's ever had. She keeps begging Luis to hit her. A weak little worm doesn't stand a chance.

Bobby lost all radio instincts & shutdown the show just as it got interesting... but I kinda feel bad for him; he just wanted some good clean family-friendly fun, but he did invite 2 Puertoriccans

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Bobby lost all radio instincts & shutdown the show just as it got interesting... but I kinda feel bad for him; he just wanted some good clean family-friendly fun, but he did invite 2 Puertoriccans

Bobby adopted the Joe Cumia look in recent months. Nice facial hair, stupid.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Really looking forward to the eventual divorce. You know Big Al’s got a plan to fuck the Worm in more than one way.

Grifting Norseman’s really gonna motherfuck the Yimster.
Vikings make you pay through the nose! With any luck it'll fix Fim's horrifying deviated rectum septum problem, but, unfortunately for Fim, it will take a pair of brace knuckles to truly achieve that.