Reminder that genetically speaking, Sam Roberts should be around 5’3 or 5’4.

HeyItsVos

Genetically speaking he’s the little ape creature from Land of the Lost.
IMG_1684.jpeg

Nice hgh induced acromegalic face, stupid.

Sam is literally the lowest of the low genetics. He has absolutely zero desirable traits you’d want to pass on to a child. Jess having his children is a crime against humanity. He shouldn’t have even been eligible for the hgh treatment. A kid I went to high school with did the hgh thing but he was a good wrestler, athletic, good physique, didn’t have a weasel voice, ya know just a decent looking kid. Just short. That’s who should get HGH. You should have to have at least a couple of decent traits before they throw money at your height problems.

Tl;dr - Sam should have been drowned or thrown off a cliff when he came out of the womb.

Last edited:

FingerofGod

Nice hgh induced acromegalic face, stupid.

Sam is literally the lowest of the low genetics. He has absolutely zero desirable traits you’d want to pass on to a child. Jess having his children is a crime against humanity. He shouldn’t have even been eligible for the hgh treatment. A kid I went to high school with did the hgh thing but he was a good wrestler, athletic, good physique, didn’t have a weasel voice, ya know just a decent looking kid. Just short. That’s who should get HGH. You should have to have at least a couple of decent traits before they throw money at your height problems.

Tl;dr - Sam should have been drowned or thrown off a cliff when he came out of the womb.
No child should be given hormones, puriod. Better to be a manlet than the monstrosity Sam turned out to be.

No child should be given hormones, puriod. Better to be a manlet than the monstrosity Sam turned out to be.
I agree with you in regards to like testosterone, estrogen, puberty blockers or whatever. But hgh really isn’t that that extreme. A regular person taking it wouldn’t even notice it if they were getting shot with it. Besides retaining some water. I tried it before just for like general fitness and I noticed absolutely nothing of note. I like reading about bodybuilding and sports PEDs/steroids/chemicals and most pro bodybuilders claim hgh is the most overrated and expensive for very little benefit.

Also, the kid I know that did it didn’t turn into a misshapen goblin. I think the doctor fucked up Sam, like by either over prescribing or doing it for too long (probably a combination of both) to induce his acromegalic features. It was a new treatment when Sam did it. It was probably like 7-8 year later when the kid I know did it. Sam was the lab rat that they used to improve it

Last edited:

FingerofGod

I agree with you in regards to like testosterone, estrogen, puberty blockers or whatever. But hgh really isn’t that that extreme. A regular person taking wouldn’t even notice it if they were getting shot with it. Besides like retaining some water. I tried it before just for like general fitness and I noticed absolutely nothing of note.

Also, the kid I know that did it didn’t turn into a misshapen goblin. I think the doctor fucked up Sam, like by either over prescribing or doing it for to long to induce his acromegalic features. It was a new treatment when Sam did it. It was probably like 7-8 year later when the kid I know did it. Sam was the lab rat that they used to improve it
It’s a tough one man. Maybe I’m kind of a hippy about that shit but it really bugs me that parents nowadays will just give anything to a kid without bothering to do any research. Bad enough that so many kids are obese then when you realize a bunch of kids are on prescription drugs it becomes more depressing. I have no clue what hgh does, I just feel like I’d rather be ugly than have to take some weird hormones.