Reminder that Anthony has tweeted or retweeted about race 22 times today

bumbum8

It died on the vine
I really want to know what Twitter and tweeting has done to better society, or even one person's life.

What is it about tweeting that gives anyone any satisfaction? I get that you get likes and retweets and views or whatever, but it's not like posting a picture or video or anything like that, it's a bite sized piece of information that doesn't even really stick in a person's mind, and to go back and look at it you have to scroll those even more garbage. I really don't get it.

You don't even sound cool talking about it "I tweeted..." Please die.

Nana can't possibly think she's doing any good by race tweeting over and over again. There is no endgame. He could be making his show better, but he's doing this shit instead. It's just bizarre and incredibly gay.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Reminder that Anthony views himself a White savior to blacks. He thinks that if they listened to him and followed his own rules that they would live like Wakanda or Xanadu. Yet Anthony himself could not follow basic common rules of any decent society. Like not hitting your girlfriend, spitting on floors, drugs and drinking, gun violence, and so on. If they behaved like Anthony they would be just as worse off yet Anthony sees himself as this redeemer of the dark races or some messianic free speech figure and martyr.
I really want to know what Twitter and tweeting has done to better society, or even one person's life.
Nothing. Social media is just as bad as cancer for society. It's also created a dead internet as old content is purged and hidden on purpose and search functions deliberately hide old content. And drowned the internet in advertisements. And also ruined desktop browsing and pushed everyone to mobile phones.

lowend73

never caught lackin
Ladies and Gentleman, we have a front row seat to witness a real time decline in dementia.

Kinda ironic he used to rag on Lady Di so much. The only difference is that he lucked into a payday he fucked away. Without the show, he would be the one buying her a drink at Red's bar or whatever Jersey City shithole for a blowjob.

No woman in her right mind would attach herself to "that"

Anthony or Joe, I know you two queers are lurking. I wish you both death.

lowend73

never caught lackin
Yeah but why DO blacks™ punch old ladies in the jaw and sell crack to pregnant women? I grew up around thosepeople™ and the smart ones hate niggers too. 60% of white people have never been punched in the face. 90% have never really lived around real hood niggers. Statistically speaking you’re all out of your element and speak purely from your emotion-driven libshit faggot hearts
Okay Eminem. Something tells me you kept your head down and submitted to the first sign of aggression. Stop acting like some hood ambassador for white people. Plenty of us have grown up or interacted with Blacks.

The punch in the face analogy has nothing to do with anything.

What is it about tweeting that gives anyone any satisfaction? I get that you get likes and retweets and views or whatever, but it's not like posting a picture or video or anything like that, it's a bite sized piece of information that doesn't even really stick in a person's mind, and to go back and look at it you have to scroll those even more garbage. I really don't get it.

Nana can't possibly think she's doing any good by race tweeting over and over again. There is no endgame. He could be making his show better, but he's doing this shit instead. It's just bizarre and incredibly gay.
Tweeting is the gayest thing a person can do, and that includes having actual gay sex. If Twitter was a drug, it'd be shitty cocaine cut with baking soda and crushed Tylenol. It inspires and fuels intense faggotry, and utterly humiliates its users over and over again.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole

You didn't like when Anthony blocked enough people on twitter in one day it wouldn't let him block any more?