Reminder that Anthony has tweeted or retweeted about race 22 times today

Rascal

1690487625620.png

1690487652683.png

1690487682302.png

1690487704935.png

WE HEARD YOU!

It's not even about what he's tweeting. It's that he's doing it at all. I tweeted once, in like 2012 or so, and I was immediately overcome by waves of intense embarrassment over engaging in such blatant faggotry. Visiting this forum and posting pics of himself french kissing Gavin would be less queer than his endless tweeting is. WAY less gay.

G

Yeah but why DO blacks™ punch old ladies in the jaw and sell crack to pregnant women? I grew up around thosepeople™ and the smart ones hate niggers too. 60% of white people have never been punched in the face. 90% have never really lived around real hood niggers. Statistically speaking you’re all out of your element and speak purely from your emotion-driven libshit faggot hearts.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Yeah but why DO blacks™ punch old ladies in the jaw and sell crack to pregnant women? I grew up around thosepeople™ and the smart ones hate niggers too. 60% of white people have never been punched in the face. 90% have never really lived around real hood niggers. Statistically speaking you’re all out of your element and speak purely from your emotion-driven libshit faggot hearts.
This website is more for you

h8dAWCw.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
He really loves obscuring what he’s saying. “I just want SOMEONE to acknowledge blacks are committing crime!” literally what person doesn’t believe this besides the most sheltered of libs? Ok Ant. We acknowledged black people commit the most crime. Now how do we solve it genius. “JUST TAKE RESPONSIBILITY” Ok that is really specific and makes sense. What else? “KILL THEM ALL” oh ok great.