Reminder, Salted earth truffle (yuck) lives in CHRONIC PAIN

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
I looked at the Patrick thread and for how anti-OnA they are over there it seems pretty evenly split between people who want to ignore all that faggot’s faggotry and people who acknowledge how gay it all was. Not many people leaping to her defense.

I still would like to know what it was all for. Invest all this time here commenting constantly for months then blow it all up for a stupid, annoyingly drawn-out gossip? Boredom? Acute kratom intoxication?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I looked at the Patrick thread and for how anti-OnA they are over there it seems pretty evenly split between people who want to ignore all that faggot’s faggotry and people who acknowledge how gay it all was. Not many people leaping to her defense.

I still would like to know what it was all for. Invest all this time here commenting constantly for months then blow it all up for a stupid, annoyingly drawn-out gossip? Boredom? Acute kratom intoxication?
Null and the gal are on KF saying the screenshots have been tampered with so we might be dealing with a double double gayop, maybe one of our own framing a Kiwi by pretending to frame us, which would show impressive dedication to the bit and might be the only thing that could redeem all this nonsense.

Or someone unrelated seeing the shitshow decided to add to the confusion by doctoring some screens for shits and giggles.

Or Null is loying but that seems an incredibly fucking petty and silly thing to do. Usually he lets his users hang out to dry if they've been caught failtrolling.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Null and the gal are on KF saying the screenshots have been tampered with so we might be dealing with a double double gayop, maybe one of our own framing a Kiwi by pretending to frame us, which would show impressive dedication to the bit and might be the only thing that could redeem all this nonsense.

Or someone unrelated seeing the shitshow decided to add to the confusion by doctoring some screens for shits and giggles.

Or Null is loying but that seems an incredibly fucking petty and silly thing to do. Usually he lets his users hang out to dry if they've been caught failtrolling.
Yeah I lean towards a brotherman deciding to create screenshots to accelerate the situation, knowing that a kiwi who lurks here would post them.

If so, bravo. Brilliant move. Solved the problem. If Null is loying oh well, who cares. Still got that blowhard out the door.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Let's call an expert in chronic pain to have this reviewed
1689695190574.png

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Only women and drug addicts suffer from chronic pain. Chronic pain is, conveniently enough, undetectable by even our most sophisticated diagnostic imaging tests, but requires the most powerful and addictive opioid narcotics to treat. Chronic pain sufferers are often drug addicts who are too gay and too lame to score drugs on the street and lack the drive to hustle up a dollar and cop for themselves. Phil Anselmo is the only one that's not lying about it.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig

Must be one hell of a double op since salted earth truffle and JAS have the exact same writing style (unfunny, retarded, feminine humblebragging/oversharing)

This only goes to show that Paul is still hilarious