Reminder: Rick's ballwashers are writers. They write for an occupation.

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
Screenshot_20211226-161006.jpg

G

Best part was this limey loser calling Rick a "good bloke". Like what "good" does he do? Virtue signals for depraved trannies, niggers, and petty tyrants, hates normal people, abandoned his kid, never really worked, yea a "good bloke". These are people that think Rick is a celebrity and want to be close, who's the most famous person you know..... Rick Tomlinson lol.

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
Best part was this limey loser calling Rick a "good bloke". Like what "good" does he do? Virtue signals for depraved trannies, niggers, and petty tyrants, hates normal people, abandoned his kid, never really worked, yea a "good bloke". These are people that think Rick is a celebrity and want to be close, who's the most famous person you know..... Rick Tomlinson lol.
Doesn't give to charity. Doesn't go out and donate his time to people in need. Doesn't lift a finger unless it's to shovel food in his mouth.

Last edited:

EraGodless

Not only are they writers but they jerk each other off with reviews for their books. I doubt any of them have given an honest review and the only reason Pat's books are not all 1 star.
I actually bought Starship Repo. I couldn't get past the first few pages. It was embarrassingly bad-- He really shouldn't write anything involving science or humor/satire. He's beyond terrible at it. He's so bad at it, that maybe that's the joke? A sort of anti-comedy. Anyway, it sucked dick and even as a goof, it was a complete waste of $15.

EraGodless

Moms basement? Those jokes are stale and are from 15 years ago
Also, mom's basement isn't a bad place. If I were 20-25 years younger, I could think of worse places to live. Also, I wouldn't blame most young guys today if they avoided dating like Pat avoids responsibility. So many young girls seem like empty vapid narcissists and an utter waste of time beyond casual sex.