Reminder: Pig ran to the cops and the court because he was too afraid to meet a sweet Polish lad for a drink.

D1E288CC-07E4-4863-B85D-0D81C2FF17A2.jpeg

Nothing a few grapefruit beers cant resolve

He can tweet shit like this and then deny having a persona. Just through casual observation you can tell that he’s not a badass doing the superhero pose all day.
He’s overfed and self-important and runs from his obligations.
He’s the last person you’d want beside you in a foxhole, especially when he makes a point of noting he’s the only atheist in one.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Most people would see this as someone totally taking the piss and having a laugh.

It's sometimes hard to process the fact that he ACTUALLY believes this and thinks that everyone else does too.

He thinks he's this John Wick/Jack Reacher esque laser focused, athletic killing machine with genius level intelligence, knicker wetting charisma and is an expert at EVERYTHING. It's hilarious though, how serious he takes it all.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Most people would see this as someone totally taking the piss and having a laugh.

It's sometimes hard to process the fact that he ACTUALLY believes this and thinks that everyone else does too.

He thinks he's this John Wick/Jack Reacher esque laser focused, athletic killing machine with genius level intelligence, knicker wetting charisma and is an expert at EVERYTHING. It's hilarious though, how serious he takes it all.
It’s gonna be great when he finally encounters @covidcumia at Hooli’s. He will absolutely panic and freak out like Josiah 5.

Then we will truly find out what is better in a fight, high school sports or aikido. Hopefully lots of choke slamming occurs, although Patrick is larger than a welterweight.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Just to try to intimidate me, make me feel unsafe in my own home; that doesn't work, because I'm 6' tall, 225lbs, experienced, trained fighter. So, if I ever do see any of them in person, it will turn out very quickly and very poorly for all of them--and they all know it.

This is what he thinks would happen if a bunch of Rascals messed with him outside Hooligans. You know he imagines exchanges and one liners etc...

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
He knows full well that he isn't, or he'd have met Big Dick Andrew at Hooligans.

He just thinks that he can fake it on Twitter for likes.