• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REMINDER: Pats appereance destroyed this entire podcast

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
A decent shot of her ass. She’s got a nice one
View attachment 181597
1Bk1ADm.gif

eI38FeQ.gif

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
“If I ever do any see of them, it will end very quickly and very poorly” has got to be one of my all time favorite lines. It’s just such a terrific blunder of what was supposed to be that “walking away with explosion behind you” moment
He really is such a bumbling dope. The Keystone Cops of lolcows.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Aside from the josiah tape 5 strictly atalking is easily my favorite Patrick media. The whole thing is such an uncanny , poorly put together half-a-show piece of shit anyway, but Patrick somehow managed to make it even more bizarre.
That format of recording an interview and then punching in the questions in post is handled so fucking lazily. The conversation is paced like a David Lynch dream sequence. Deptulo doesn't look up from his laptop unless it's to smirk like a sexpest or do an ad read. Jamie cant emote like anything other than an airhead in a school play, and sounds disinterested when there are real guests on so she doesn't stand a chance of pretending she cares about what fatrick is saying.
It's so badly over-edited it feels like neither of these retards actually even speak to their guests at all. There are no followup questions. Their whole part is so awkwardly retroscripted. Deptulo looks like he's seeing every question for the first time and the thought of those two idiots having to shoot pickup shots of them nodding along or looking interested is rib destroying. That's the life they've chosen. Pretending to look concerned infront of a camera so the footage can be slapped over any old horseshit.

And Patrick just rambles like a narcissist and insists that while his stalkers are terrorists for saying he grinds black children into pepperoni and is fat, he is in no way actually being terrorized and is instead very smart and tough and over it. And as if the last hour wasn't tone deaf enough he ends his interview about being stalked, on a show about stalking, by threatening that he's "coming for you". I still can't wrap my head around how someone like Patrick can exist outside of a sitcom.
And they still released it because nobody on the production team cared enough to say "I know we just make easy garbage for housewives but this one is fucking ridiculous".

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
they still have new episodes according to jaime's insta. she's fawking sexy too. she seems to travel the world just taking bikini pics. love the fake beefers!

View attachment 181588
Bitch looks like a lion

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Aside from the josiah tape 5 strictly atalking is easily my favorite Patrick media. The whole thing is such an uncanny , poorly put together half-a-show piece of shit anyway, but Patrick somehow managed to make it even more bizarre.
That format of recording an interview and then punching in the questions in post is handled so fucking lazily. The conversation is paced like a David Lynch dream sequence. Deptulo doesn't look up from his laptop unless it's to smirk like a sexpest or do an ad read. Jamie cant emote like anything other than an airhead in a school play, and sounds disinterested when there are real guests on so she doesn't stand a chance of pretending she cares about what fatrick is saying.
It's so badly over-edited it feels like neither of these retards actually even speak to their guests at all. There are no followup questions. Their whole part is so awkwardly retroscripted. Deptulo looks like he's seeing every question for the first time and the thought of those two idiots having to shoot pickup shots of them nodding along or looking interested is rib destroying. That's the life they've chosen. Pretending to look concerned infront of a camera so the footage can be slapped over any old horseshit.

And Patrick just rambles like a narcissist and insists that while his stalkers are terrorists for saying he grinds black children into pepperoni and is fat, he is in no way actually being terrorized and is instead very smart and tough and over it. And as if the last hour wasn't tone deaf enough he ends his interview about being stalked, on a show about stalking, by threatening that he's "coming for you". I still can't wrap my head around how someone like Patrick can exist outside of a sitcom.
And they still released it because nobody on the production team cared enough to say "I know we just make easy garbage for housewives but this one is fucking ridiculous".
Both hosts remind me of pill addicted street whores who got MK Ultra'd into being shitty robotic podcast hosts.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
A lot of the other guests talked about some seriously traumatic shit. One of the other guest's stalkers ended up murdering one of her family members. But here's a fat guy calling the internet on and saying he'll beat anyone's ass if they confront him face to face.

The only claims he can make to being actually stalked, in the proper sense of the word, is the time Dan walked past his house and filmed it and the times when Dan and then Andrew went to Hooligans. The Hooligans visits are very tenuous though, since neither Dan nor Andrew had any evidence he'd be there. Oh there was also whoever that rascal was who took the spy shot of him at that con surrounded by a table of his unsold books. Although this one was at a public event and the person being photographed was a public figure, so I highly doubt this would come under any definition of stalking.

Being generous to pig - that's four extremely minor incidents over a more than five year period. All the rest of the "stalking" that happens to him is just internet silliness that could be ignored. The texting doesn't count either since he could just immediately block the Reddit rascals doing it instead of responding incessantly and it would have stopped years ago. I'm sure pig would bring up the swattings but the Strictly Stalking interview was before that started and the retarded kid who was doing them has been caught since and has no ties to this place.

All in all he's a big fat liar.

G

On a podcast about stalking victims.... The first thing Patrick did was give a ton of exposition about his Twitter account and how it was unjustly suspended due to a "DDOS"-like attack on Twitters algorithm and that his reported tweet was milquetoast anyway, it's something he saw tweeted out dozens of time a day, and....

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
they still have new episodes according to jaime's insta. she's fawking sexy too. she seems to travel the world just taking bikini pics. love the fake beefers!

View attachment 181588
Yeah....I'd give it to her -_- ...puts hands in pockets, kicks can

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
The only claims he can make to being actually stalked, in the proper sense of the word, is the time Dan walked past his house and filmed it and the times when Dan and then Andrew went to Hooligans. The Hooligans visits are very tenuous though, since neither Dan nor Andrew had any evidence he'd be there. Oh there was also whoever that rascal was who took the spy shot of him at that con surrounded by a table of his unsold books. Although this one was at a public event and the person being photographed was a public figure, so I highly doubt this would come under any definition of stalking.

Being generous to pig - that's four extremely minor incidents over a more than five year period. All the rest of the "stalking" that happens to him is just internet silliness that could be ignored. The texting doesn't count either since he could just immediately block the Reddit rascals doing it instead of responding incessantly and it would have stopped years ago. I'm sure pig would bring up the swattings but the Strictly Stalking interview was before that started and the retarded kid who was doing them has been caught since and has no ties to this place.

Tetley dindu nuffin. Taking a picture of an author at a book signing that he tweeted out inviting people to isn’t a crime by any stretch, even if you’re trying to see things Rick’s way.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout

Don’t forget that someone tossed pepperoni onto his grounds.