• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REMINDER: Pats appereance destroyed this entire podcast

Forum Clout
Whaaaaa happen? Fuck do I miss the comment sections of those videos after the Pat episode. Just stupid shit from brothermen like "I'm so sorry you have to deal with this madman breaking into your home and stealing your personal posessions Katie, but is it really as bad as being called fat and daughterless on the internet?" would get me fucking howlin

Last edited:

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
He looks so smug in that picture. This was December 2020, so the lawsuit was quite in progress behind the scenes but wasn't officially filed until January 2021. Poor faggot really thought he had something until his hubris fucked it all up as usual.

And I think they still do the show, they just don't post it on youtube anymore.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
It wasn't even just us in the comments motherfucking them (I mean, it mostly was), there were regular dildos also pointing out that this guy comes off as antagonistic and he's egging it all on. And also that being made fun of on the internet when you put yourself out there as a public figure isn't the same as being stalked, which is like living in a horror movie.

Jizz

Forum Clout
they still have new episodes according to jaime's insta. she's fawking sexy too. she seems to travel the world just taking bikini pics. love the fake beefers!

beef.jpg

Forum Clout
they still have new episodes according to jaime's insta. she's fawking sexy too. she seems to travel the world just taking bikini pics. love the fake beefers!

View attachment 181588
I'd like to get a sniff of that butthole.

@captain_kamala has better hair, though.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout

View attachment 181588
What's even the point of the bottoms? All it does is cover the little slit. I would without a doubt bury my face in her ass regardless.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout

View attachment 181588
Not great 4/10

G

Recently I’ve been posting about how I’ve turned the page and now believe Pat may have had something to do with his “swatting” incidents. I mostly talked about how Pat wanted to get victim points and become famous for being the “most swatted man in America.” But this video gives some further insight into possible motivations that I missed the first time around starting at 40:28.

Question: “When did you actually turn to the police for help?”

Pat: “I first turned to the police when the first set of death threats started coming in and in the beginning I went to the police and said ‘yes I’m receiving death threats as I am the target of a mass stalking campaign based off of reddit’. And the desk officer’s question was ‘what is reddit?’ So you can imagine how helpful that first round with the cops was.” *scoffing* “Um, not, not tremendously at all.

“But since then especially after the swatting incidents, um, that has been taken much more seriously.”

Prior to this question Pat had most of this interview complaining about his twitter had been banned, how he was being harassed on reddit, and that people were texting him and his family, even his “little brother.” Pat was enraged by this (I don’t believe for a moment he got any death threats), and he was even more enraged that MPD didn’t care about his twitter being banned or people mocking him on the internet. But he took notice that MPD DID show up for that pepperoni Craigslist ad, and that gave him an idea…

Look at the chesire cat grin on his face during this section of the interview.

[MEDIA=youtube]ErK5CVXt7hQ:2428[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:
G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.instagram.com/feathergirl77/[/URL]

View attachment 181588
I'm pretty sure they still have eps, they just don't post to YT. Fun fact, Lenora Claire hooked Pat up with these people. They were getting complaints about fake victims long before Rick, and it's likely this "podcast" is a pay-to-appear type deal

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
It still bugs me that he is, as far as I know, the only male guest on a podcast dealing with women being stalked. "Yeah some bitches are threatened with rape every day, but people call me fat and say I make pepperoni out of black kids"
Being legit stalked by a dangerous creep would be genuinely fucking terrifying and nightmarish. A lot of the other guests talked about some seriously traumatic shit. One of the other guest's stalkers ended up murdering one of her family members. But here's a fat guy calling the internet on and saying he'll beat anyone's ass if they confront him face to face. Proven untrue by independent journalist, Dan "Moneybags" Mullen.