• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Patrick referred to his daughter as estranged

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout

estranged​

adjective

es·tranged i-ˈstrānjd

Synonyms of estranged
: having lost former closeness and affection : in a state of alienation from a previous close or familial relationship.

Not real sure it counts as affection if you threatened to murder her and her mother upon birth or closeness if you're legally prohibited from doing anything beyond leaving Christmas gifts on the porch.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He’d try and gaslight her into thinking that Ade and PCJ were the bad guys the entire time. He had no choice to sign away his rights and he would lie and make shit up. Nothing Rick will say will be verifiable and it will be his word against the people who raised her. The moment she questions the narrative he’s created in his head, he will child her.
Because he was too stubborn to come to an agreement on visitation terms. He had to oppose every offer due to his defiance disorder. He though he could make unreasonable demands and that they would cave in. Instead, he would rather cut himself out of her life so he could be a drunkard and run away from his fatherly responsibilities. Pat now spends everyday pretending to be smarter and a better person than everyone else on twitter while being a deadbeat father and a compulsive liar that argues with strangers wile in a drunken haze. His real life is a disaster that had peak year or three of getting the book deals and all of those opportunities vaporized while he dug himself into a hole of misery. Its hard to feel sorry for such an awful person.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Because he was too stubborn to come to an agreement on visitation terms. He had to oppose every offer due to his defiance disorder. He thought he could make unreasonable demands and that they would cave in. Instead, he would rather cut himself out of her life so he could be a drunkard and run away from his fatherly responsibilities. Pat now spends everyday pretending to be smarter and a better person than everyone else on twitter while being a deadbeat father and a compulsive liar that argues with strangers wile in a drunken haze. His real life is a disaster that had peak year or three of getting the book deals and all of those opportunities vaporized while he dug himself into a hole of misery. It’s hard to feel sorry for such an awful person.
“Why us?”

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I do wonder how he'd explain being zero part of her life if she ever did "find her way home" at some point when she's older. There's literally no good explanation for why he's made no effort to see her all these years.
"I needed to see how many followers you were going to have, child".

Or

" I needed to see which way you were going to vote, baby child".

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Good thing their is a huge archive of what he has been doing her whole childhood while she has been wondering why her real dad wants nothing to do with her.
We need a separate password-protected forum, where all of Pat's awful misogynistic tweets and police reports about killing his baby daughter are stored. His most vile hits.

Then on her 18th birthday she gets the URL and password.

G

[URL='https://ibb.co/kqCkK9L']
dedicated-to.jpg
[/URL]
Didn't Pat say he and Niki didn't want children because they were too busy with their businesses or something along those lines? So going by that, if Annabelle found her way home, he'd be too busy for her?

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
" Look, I only thought that I wanted nothing to do with raising you because your meany-pants mother convinced me that I was useless. But now I see you for what you really are!" /Patrick when he wants a piece of the inevitable OnlyFans cash in a few yrs.
I really hope she somehow comes out well adjusted or at least able to cope with and navigate life. Being born of retard cum and raised by word art collecting hicks under such fucked up circumstances is pretty insurmountable though.