• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Pat has no idea what its like to deal with SoCal commuting

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
This is exactly it.
As a midwestern rube he simply lacks any frame of reference. LA is an urban sprawl hellscape over mountains and deserts. It's enormous. The idea it has a subway effectively servicing the entire Greater LA area is buttfucking stone dumb retarded.

I hope when he eventually visits Boston for a Brewers game, he gets stuck on the Orange Line in 120 degree summer underground humidity for 3 hours and has to face the wrath of terrified Bostonians after his sweaty hog-farts have filled the subway car.
The only reason Pat would be on the orange line going to Fenway is because he'd choose to stay in Niggerville since it's "totally slept on" and "so much better than staying downtown or in the city".

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
The only place I’ve ever routinely taken public transit is in NYC because the whole thing was designed to ship people in, around, and out of the city as often as humanly possible, all enabled by the fact NY is laid out like a grid. If you can figure out the subway, you can get anywhere. This is why no one has a car in NY.

My city’s local train (never mind the subway) is an inefficient mess with a terrible schedule that doesn’t align to working hours and our city is like 1/4 the size of LA. The only reason I’d ever take it again is if I got addicted to fent and needed to score or I wanted someone to stab me to death and butt rape my corpse. Aside from that, I’d rather sit in hours of traffic.

If LA’s public transit worked as well as NY, then more people would take it. The fact that it was convenient for Pat the Tourist means that it’s probably inconvenient to people with actual jobs, which is why they sit in hours and hours of traffic. What a fucking idiot

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Why didn't Michael Douglas' character in Falling Down think of taking the subway?

CTkWPeNVAAE84i0.jpg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
"Take the subway to see your family in Arizona for the holidays, I don't see why you can't!" - sub-70 IQ author
This fag and his autistic “wife” have no family outside of Wisconsin, so of course he assumed everyone else has a thanksgiving and just goes to the local shit bar for “second thanksgiving” because that’s what he does.

Thanksgiving Pat is such a joy to watch. You can see and feel his absolute misery