• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Pat has no idea what its like to deal with SoCal commuting

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1700673555840.png
1700673567462.png

G

He doesnt realize how far people commute in LA. He thinks everyone lives near the center of the city and you can just take a train like NY.

View attachment 166550

View attachment 166551

241sq.mi. vs. 4,084 sq.mi.

Not everyone is staying in a hotel downtown you retard.

This is exactly it.
As a midwestern rube he simply lacks any frame of reference. LA is an urban sprawl hellscape over mountains and deserts. It's enormous. The idea it has a subway effectively servicing the entire Greater LA area is buttfucking stone dumb retarded.

I hope when he eventually visits Boston for a Brewers game, he gets stuck on the Orange Line in 120 degree summer underground humidity for 3 hours and has to face the wrath of terrified Bostonians after his sweaty hog-farts have filled the subway car.

G

This is exactly it.
As a midwestern rube he simply lacks any frame of reference. LA is an urban sprawl hellscape over mountains and deserts. It's enormous. The idea it has a subway effectively servicing the entire Greater LA area is buttfucking stone dumb retarded.

I hope when he eventually visits Boston for a Brewers game, he gets stuck on the Orange Line in 120 degree summer underground humidity for 3 hours and has to face the wrath of terrified Bostonians after his sweaty hog-farts have filled the subway car.
Wait, you mean to tell me there isn't a subway that takes you directly from Rodeo Drive to Topanga Canyon?? Get out of here!

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The only way that subway is useful if you both work and live somewhere near it. So sure if you live in North Hollywood and commute downtown it's useful but for anyone else not so much. Sure it runs to the beach but if you live out there you aren't taking public transportation.

Denver is similar but not nearly as spread out. And crowded. The train runs in the 4 cardinal directions to and from downtown but it's mostly good for taking people there and back. It's nice that it runs from downtown to the airport but the ability to use it to commute is minimal.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Holy shit he is an ignorant and uncultured swine. He thinks because him and his dumb wife used public transportation to get the TOURIST spots while on vacation he thinks everyone in LA must live in and around Hollywood Blvd. I actually lived in LA and it’s fucking huge - he doesn’t even get that most people live in the valley away from the tourist parts of Hollywood. The 405 is always a mess and this is holiday traffic which is always bad. Gee pig, people are going to see family seems to be a foreign concept to him.

You don’t even need to live in LA to know you need a car - it’s not like NYC where you can get around without it. There’s too much spaced out in LA and you need a car you fucking idiot.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Nobody uses it because downtown LA is just 10 kikes in a skyscraper surrounded by thousands of cracked out coons living in tents, you braindead Wisconsin rube.
It’s amazing how closed off he is to reality - it’s “I did it so everyone else must be able to do it” mentality which is one of a slow child.

Forum Clout
This is exactly it.

My parents always told me never take the blue or orange line. Lots of pats neighbors

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
The reason no one takes the subway in LA is because it doesn't take you anywhere. It has only six lines. Six for a metro area that is almost twice the area of NYC (debatable depending on how you define the metro area, but Wikipedia has 500 or so sq miles for LA and 300 or so for NYC). Look at the map on this page:

Look at that shit. 101 stations and only 109 miles of track for a massive area like LA. Meanwhile, NYC has 36 lines, 470 stations, and 600+ miles of tracks. What a fucking rube.