Reminder: Pat can only create girls. Jon gave Adrienne two SONS.

RobertMewler

Not that there's anything wrong with it!

However, isn't it a man's dream to raise a boy and teach him sports, how to hunt, how to be a protector and provider, and have the little man grow up to give him grandchildren and a legacy?

A girl would have less to do with him and be under her mother's tutelage. She'd then grow up to take another man's name (except bull dyke Niki of course).

Pat didn't give a fuck what gender she was going to be though; he couldn't sign her away fast enough. And he signed her away three times at that!

Meanwhile, Jon's little guys are going to know all about knives, trucks (instead of girly, pretend 'muscle' cars), hunting, and providing.

When they get older they'll build homes with their own hands rather than toy space ships. They'll kill elk and moose while Pig tends to his retaining wall's chives and rosemary. Cough.. homo!

Adrienne will always be protected and adored by strong men in her life (her husband and sons). It's probably the highest blessing a woman could achieve. What can Pig expect? His cats eating his greasy cheeks after he drops dead alone in the half hovel's bathroom.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Imagine being at a point where you think signing away your daughter is what's best for her future. That's what the Monster Cock (Jon) did to him.

Adrienne sat on a Vizio sound bar (while she was pregnant with Pat's pig cum). Pat self-cucks his daughter out of his life.

What a guy.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Wait, what is this three times business? What I miss? (if this is secret forum business, someone dm me the details!)
During his brief time posting, PCJ explained that Fat had signed her off on three separate occasions. Something about not reaching an agreement with Pig over custody details, if I recall. I wish we had the specifics about that documentation...

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Wait, what is this three times business? What I miss? (if this is secret forum business, someone dm me the details!)
70b567f1cda75a212f3d6abe06deb291.jpeg

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
Years ago when we were trying to have kids, we read up on subject and one theory was for a better chance for a boy the female had to be very receptive/turned on by the sex in creating a child it had something to do with her hormones/ pussy fluuids, but if not so much you had better chances at a girl, don't know if its true or just more jew science

Will Tate

Oven March
I'd kill to know what "rules" come before being able to be a father to your child. What condition was so non-negotiable that if it wasn't met you wouldn't put in an ounce of effort to be a father. There are people the world over who would sell their souls to be parents, but Mama Raven's Special Important Pundit Author apparently has more important things to do.
You fucking odious, posturing, reprehensible piece of shit. Hope that girl grows up to think even less of you than we do.

RobertMewler

Years ago when we were trying to have kids, we read up on subject and one theory was for a better chance for a boy the female had to be very receptive/turned on by the sex in creating a child it had something to do with her hormones/ pussy fluuids, but if not so much you had better chances at a girl, don't know if its true or just more jew science
Jew science. The sex is determined by whether the sperm is carrying X or Y chromosomes.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I remember reading stuff like that before too but I think it’s mostly just how your genetics fit together. In my wife’s family, all but one of her cousins are girls, her sister had two girls and we have girls.

Conversely I once worked with a guy who really wanted a daughter and they had five sons. His wife wouldn’t try anymore. He definitely didn’t look like a guy who was flooding her box every night either.

And for the record, while under regular circumstances a little fella would be fun, as a race traitor married to a Japanese wife I’m very glad I have girls.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
Imagine being at a point where you think signing away your daughter is what's best for her future. That's what the Monster Cock (Jon) did to him.

Adrienne sat on a Vizio sound bar (while she was pregnant with Pat's pig cum). Pat self-cucks his daughter out of his life.

What a guy.
The best part is that this is the one time in his life he ever made the right call

G

I remember reading stuff like that before too but I think it’s mostly just how your genetics fit together. In my wife’s family, all but one of her cousins are girls, her sister had two girls and we have girls.

Conversely I once worked with a guy who really wanted a daughter and they had five sons. His wife wouldn’t try anymore. He definitely didn’t look like a guy who was flooding her box every night either.

And for the record, while under regular circumstances a little fella would be fun, as a race traitor married to a Japanese wife I’m very glad I have girls.
Married a Japanese wife and only had daughters. Got any recommendations on lottery ticket numbers?