• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder of how pig's KF thread was received when it was first posted

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
The Thomas Paine guy was actually cool. I had posted the thread in their work-in-progress forum and asked for feedback. I had also spoiler-tagged each section. It just looks bad now when you see a finished (though outdated) post.

Not defending the other two. If I remember correctly, there were three more cunts sandbagging the thread, but they deleted their posts.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Name one advantage KF has over this website. The people they cover are NAAAHT FUNNY!!! Oh wow, another autistic faggot speedrunner? HILARIOUS. The way they cover them is NAAAAHT FUNNY! You’re trying to ruin his life and swatting him? HILARIOUS. Do their members actually contribute anything in the threads about these people? HAIKUS = HILARIOUS. Is there a KF farms equivalent of a Bluehandsome or Snake? What about faggot personalities like Boomia or Dan. Nope. Just faggot little fanboys who love taking a peak…just a tassteee every so often.
Their medium age-range is a good 10 years younger than this website, easily. I cant be around that many autistic millennials and zoomers. I just cant.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
Name one advantage KF has over this website. The people they cover are NAAAHT FUNNY!!! Oh wow, another autistic faggot speedrunner? HILARIOUS. The way they cover them is NAAAAHT FUNNY! You’re trying to ruin his life and swatting him? HILARIOUS. Do their members actually contribute anything in the threads about these people? HAIKUS = HILARIOUS. Is there a KF farms equivalent of a Bluehandsome or Snake? What about faggot personalities like Boomia or Dan. Nope. Just faggot little fanboys who love taking a peak…just a tassteee every so often.
there's one guy who's ben doing a chris chan video game for 30 years, and that's it.

Last edited:

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
null has posted some really retarded takes about a bunch of shit, nigga's a lolcow ironically
one retarded take i remember him saying is that "it's impossible to get fresh food in america and you should move away" cuz he moved to some eastern european shithole
The fat moron said that only Americans that live in cities have access to fresh meat, cheese, and veggies. Tub of shit has never heard of a farmers market apparently.

Also he eats a hollandaise sauce pizza every weekend.