• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder of how pig's KF thread was received when it was first posted

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
fag1.png
fags2and3.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Name one advantage KF has over this website. The people they cover are NAAAHT FUNNY!!! Oh wow, another autistic faggot speedrunner? HILARIOUS. The way they cover them is NAAAAHT FUNNY! You’re trying to ruin his life and swatting him? HILARIOUS. Do their members actually contribute anything in the threads about these people? HAIKUS = HILARIOUS. Is there a KF farms equivalent of a Bluehandsome or Snake? What about faggot personalities like Boomia or Dan. Nope. Just faggot little fanboys who love taking a peak…just a tassteee every so often.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Name one advantage KF has over this website. The people they cover are NAAAHT FUNNY!!! Oh wow, another autistic faggot speedrunner? HILARIOUS. The way they cover them is NAAAAHT FUNNY! You’re trying to ruin his life and swatting him? HILARIOUS. Do their members actually contribute anything in the threads about these people? HAIKUS = HILARIOUS. Is there a KF farms equivalent of a Bluehandsome or Snake? What about faggot personalities like Boomia or Dan. Nope. Just faggot little fanboys who love taking a peak…just a tassteee every so often.

I'm not exaggerating when I saw I've never laughed at anything from a kiwi. There're just not funny people.

Hopefully this doesn't count as A-logging. Wouldn't wanna tip the cow :cry:

FAGS!!

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Can you even rib a post over there? What is even the point if not.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Can you even rib a post over there? What is even the point if not.
They have like a bajillion different react stickers/emoji/whatever for every imaginable situation, emotion, planetary alignment, etc. People constantly request new ones be added because they're faggots, they apply negative value ones to eachother's posts without meaning to because they're faggots, then those people complain about their Reddit Kiwi karma score being affected because they're faggots.

If you thought the discussions about reacts got gay here, you should take a gander at theirs.

G

Tell us how you really feel.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
They have like a bajillion different react stickers/emoji/whatever for every imaginable situation, emotion, planetary alignment, etc. People constantly request new ones be added because they're faggots, they apply negative value ones to eachother's posts without meaning to because they're faggots, then those people complain about their Reddit Kiwi karma score being affected because they're faggots.

If you thought the discussions about reacts got gay here, you should take a gander at theirs.
Dont pretend like people dont constantly request that shit here as well. I'm just too lazy , stupid and gay to care.